Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: how to turn off auto play
lipsplitter

puzzled.gif posted on 2-20-2008 at 11:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
how to turn off auto play

i am trying to make it so music will not play unless someone selects it. i cannot find a setting that will disable random songs from play. if this is not a option then that would be a great option.

i have not purchased this program yet. i am still checking it out to see if it will do most of what i want it to.

Thanks,
Shad
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-21-2008 at 12:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
lipsplitter,

You can do Tools->Options
Under the green 'Play Mode' tab click the selected play mode tab (Popularity, Custom, or Bookmark) to uncheck it and disable auto play.

You may also need to uncheck the "Prevent Playback Stoppage" option under the green Sound tab if you using eJukebox with the internal player and not Winamp.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
lipsplitter

puzzled.gif posted on 2-21-2008 at 08:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
keeps playing the last song. then

it keep play the last song. then when i clear it, it start random play again then it keeps playing the same song over and over again.

Popularity Mode ect. is currently disabled. i did what you told me to do. this is not good. this is a great player if i could get it to work correctly. if i can get this problem figured out i sure i will buy a lot of these. once i get one built, i will have a ton of people i know that will want one built with a touch screen setup. that is where im headed with this but i have to make sure it will work the way i want it to. you have done a great job but this is an option i have to have.

i am using the internal player and i am positive everything under play mode is set to disabled.

Attached is the setting i have in word pad doc.

Shad
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-21-2008 at 08:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You do have autoplay disabled correctly in your screenshot. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.
I will update in eJukebox 5 beta 7 to make sure that when autoplay is disabled it stops after the last song in the playlist is played.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-22-2008 at 10:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The eJukebox 5 Beta 7 download is now available HERE

Beta 7 updates eJukebox so that playback always stops after the last song in the playlist when auto play is disabled. no matter if prevent playback stoppage is checked or you are using with winamp or the internal player.

Also when using eJukebox 5 Beta 7 or later with autoplay modes disabled it is recommended to enabled "Prevent Playback Stoppage" so that when the playlist is empty and a song is then added to the playlist it will start playing automatically within a few seconds.

lipsplitter

cool.gif posted on 2-22-2008 at 06:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Your the man

You are the man. Your update took care of the problems that I was having.

This program is kick a** and the support is incredible. I am a computer network engineer and good support is hard to come by. I found a bug and the dude that owns this software had it fixed right away. You cant ask for better support. I installed the fix and didnt have to change anything. Worked like a champ right off the bat.

Im still playing with this but I will purchase this over and over. If I find anything else I will let you know. Im going to turn all my friends on to this and build systems for them.

Super A++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks Again,
Shad
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats