Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: High-res options
jhlurie

posted on 6-15-2003 at 07:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
High-res options

The Albums list is cool, I've got to admit. One thing which bugs me though is that I typically run at a pretty high resolution, and it hardly takes advantage of that fact.

For example, you can't set the Albums list to show more than 4 albums side to side.

Also, if several artists in a row have only a single album showing, perhaps they could be shown several to the same level to stop leaving so much blank space.

Now part of this problem is also tied to the inability to widen eJukebox past a certain point. Obviously, if eJukebox is only going to be capable of a certain width, there's little sense in allowing more than 4 albums across or figuring how to show mutliple artists on the same level. It would just make everything smaller, and still waste the extremes of your monitor.

Quite simply, eJukebox should be able to use the full width of a monitor at higher resolutions, AND logically arrange the albums to not waste space. The product really seems geared towards 640x480 or 800x600 display, and other than certain kiosk operations I don't really see that being a common limitation anymore.

Obviously this is a big change. I'm just curious if its in the far future plans--I certainly don't see it as any kind of priority over stuff like the rating system.

EDIT - Just saw this topic (click here). So I guess this has been covered. Although unlike this user, I'm not sure I need to strech across two monitors. One monitor at 1280 resolution ought to be enough...
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats