Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: eJukebox doesn't work anymore with Winamp [Fixed -> Really?? Are you sure?]
Pirk
Posting Freak

puzzled.gif posted on 9-25-2007 at 03:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The Ghost player!!

And now the best.. Since I've restarted ejukebox (so the internal player is still selected and winamp is not running), it chains songs from a album that has nothing to do with the up next song or the now playing panel: A kind of "ghost player". What's this?? :o :o :o I've killed ejukebox to be sure that was it who played the songs.. but that was it!

Man, I think that you are not ready to spread the world... :( CLEAN your code please..

Thanks.

EDIT: After one more restart, eJukebox seems to be landed on its feet! It works again good with the internal player. And I've just switched on winamp: it works also normally. The storm has gone.. but I know it is still retreated behind the Internet radio feature... Crazy!

:cool: Pirk
Dyno Don

posted on 10-2-2007 at 12:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes, If you get the dreaded "internet radio bug" it is hard to shake. Editing the .ini for the right path to winamp doesn't help. It does help to keep only one copy of winamp on your machine. Winamp likes to take over and I find the wrong one running. Switching back and forth to WMP helps too. Or starting winamp, play a song in it, and then start ej.

Don
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 10-2-2007 at 07:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah! Thanks for your support Dyno Don.. Glad I'm not the only one who experiences the internet radio bug! Yes indeed I still ended to fix ej, but the internet radio bug is not less there: It is just waiting I listen radios once again! Of course I can live without the internet radios in ej, that's not really primordial: I would prefer a better autoplay mode (moods), but it's another subject.

:cool: Pirk
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats