Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Horizontal resizing
junk

posted on 6-9-2003 at 03:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Horizontal resizing

I was wondering how the horizontal resizing was coming on...

I really like the Album mode, even though it demands a lot of scrolling. But if i could resize ejukebox horizontally, all the bands with four, five or more albums would be aligned next to each other instead of being in rows of three... it would make things a bit more organized.

I noticed Audiosoft wrote this in a previous post (First thoughts on 3.0):

"We are still working on the horizontal resizing...we are not sure there is much to gain by making the songlists wider as there will just be more spacing between the columns. Right now they are pretty well spaced so we are considering maybe making the Artist List show in-between the Left Side and the songlist side instead. So that when you increase the horizontal size it will automatically show the artist list and stretch it to fill the rest of the space. Any thoughts on this idea?"

I like the idea of having the artist list without it overlapping the album list, but rather pushing it to the right. So yeah, it's a good idea. But i wanna be able to resize the albums all the way to space... (or at least across my two monitors. :))
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats