Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Trial expired
budwizer

posted on 3-12-2003 at 11:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Trial expired

Looking to try the new beta version but when I try to run it I get a message saying my trial has expired.

I tried to uninstall a previous version I had installed some time ago but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
budwizer

posted on 3-17-2003 at 03:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No answer from anyone from Audiosoft on how to be able to test this version out?

I was wanting to try the lastest version before buying 3 licenses, one for gameroom, living room, and bedroom, to see if the bugs that still remained from the previous versions (2.*) had been fixed.

Can anyone recommend a different program that I might try out and purchase some licenses for?

Thanks
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-17-2003 at 04:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
budwizer,

You obviously already had your 30 day trial of eJukebox v2.x that is why you can't use eJukebox again until you register....

If you are thinking about buying 3 licenses for your 3 PCs then just install v3.0 Beta 1 on one of the machines that never had eJukebox installed on it so that you get a new trial.

When v3.0 final is released, trials will be extended 3 days so expired users can test v3.0 out before purchasing.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jason

posted on 3-20-2003 at 05:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
budwizer

I've found, installed and played around with EVERY jukebox program out there.

If you're REALLY serious about setting up jukeboxes in your place, then you wouldn't be hesitating to place your order.

eJukebox IS the best product on the market BY FAR! There simply ISN'T anything like it! It took me only 24 hours to from installing to realise just how great this program is.

AND also because of the offer for lifetime upgrades.

Regards, Jason
budwizer

posted on 3-31-2003 at 12:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I agree it is the best out there but there were a couple of show stoppers that prevented me from making a purchase. That was on the older versions, I think the last one I looked at was 2.89 or something like that. I am sure a lot has changed with the new 3.0 version (lots from reading about it) plus the db editor is one thing I was really looking for.

I just grabbed the latest beta and am installing it and will probably purchase this week.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats