Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Function Keyboard buttons
hteiv

posted on 9-26-2004 at 11:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Function Keyboard buttons

I would like to be able to use my play/pause, stop, and skip buttons on my keyboard, but ejuke box does not function through these keys unlike other audio/visual programs I have used. This is unfortunate because this is probably my favourity that I have used to date. Is there any chance this type of thing could be included in the next update or version.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-26-2004 at 08:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you setup your media keyboard keys to work with Winamp....it will inturn work for eJukebox. The only problem is some keyboards require that Winamp not be minimized in order for it to work.

Also, if your keyboard supports setting up shortcuts for the media keys you may be able to have it directly control eJukebox by using the keys specified in C:\Program Files\eJukebox\Keyboard Shortcuts.txt

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rllercstr7

posted on 9-26-2004 at 09:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft,
In your post above you mentioned winamp or eJukebox having to be on top or in focus to control them with input devices. I have found that this is true with my remote and keyboard buttons also. In the next version can you make an option to force eJukebox to keep the focus? This would be VERY helpful. Also hteiv try to put eJukebox into focus and make sure your CD drives are empty then try your multimedia buttons. I have found that when I have a CD in one of my drives it just starts to spin up the CD and doesn't control eJukebox.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-7-2006 at 09:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Update:

eJukebox v4.1 will add support multimedia keyboard keys. Play/Pause/Stop/Prev/Next keyboard keys will work even when eJukebox is minimized.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rllercstr7

posted on 10-8-2006 at 05:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Audiosoft!
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats