Board Logo

Lyrics!!
Viper__182 - 2-17-2004 at 08:29 PM

Hi to everybody!

I'd like to underline a thing that for me is very important...the Lyrics!

I'd like so much the chance to see the lyrics of a song, after I saved in the "edit mode" in the eJukebox...

I perfectly understand that maybe find a nice place to put the lirycs in the actual skin may be not so nice for eJukebox Staff, but a simple screen All Blank in the main Big Frame (the right frame), or a pop-up windows (I like a bit less this choice) I think they would be VERY APPRECIATE!
From me for sure...

;)

Please, let me know your point of view...

eJuuukebbbooooooxxxxx?

PS: This is the second time I asked this...
:(

Pirk - 2-17-2004 at 09:23 PM

I'm for! I've also already requested a display for the lyrics (these which they are in the tags...) in the songlist pannel area.
It would only need Audiosoft add a button "Lyrics" on the top bandeau... :)

Viper__182 - 2-18-2004 at 06:55 AM

I was sure Pirk agreed with my idea..

About, I have some little adds to propose: Is Lyric is shown on the main Songlist Panel Area, a simple simple function to choose at least 3 fonts (different size and type, in order to obtain good visibility for each resolution, for 1600x1200-mine, or 800x600, etc...).

And more: If Playlist is playing, I'd like that, IS LYRICS Frame is currently shown, the new lyric be loaded automatically...

If Audiosoft eJukebox Staff choose to add this very simple solution, I think I search Lyrics for ALL my Mp3...another anourmous work, but absolutly indispensable....

;)

Demnos...You too would like this?

Audiosoooooooft?

(Thanks for the attention...)

Demnos - 2-18-2004 at 07:53 AM

Viper, personally I don't use lyrics much. But maybe that is because the feature you described doesn't exist yet and if Audiosoft puts it in, I might just start to enjoy it.

What I am currently more interested in is to see the COMMENT field, as has been discussed here before. I think this is something they considered putting in. So maybe they can make this feature a bit more generic where you display either one, Comment or Lyrics?

junk - 2-18-2004 at 09:50 AM

I agree, Demnos. This has been discussed in other threads as well...

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=449

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=579

Pirk - 2-18-2004 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Message original : Demnos
What I am currently more interested in is to see the COMMENT field, as has been discussed here before. I think this is something they considered putting in. So maybe they can make this feature a bit more generic where you display either one, Comment or Lyrics?

Of course Demnos! I agree, good idea: this new panel could be called "Song infos". As it's only some text lines, i don't think that cause any difficulty to implement using 2 new .dis files: comment.dis and lyrics.dis :)

Viper__182 - 2-18-2004 at 12:52 PM

Me too I completly agree with this idea...Me too I'd like very much to have a "space" to see (and, eventually insert) all songs comments in the ID3 Tags...

Personally, I already inserted a lot of little info about the songs, for example where this acoustic version has been recorded, or if that song is a cover ov another old old song...etc.etc.

Last Thing: I have to aphologize if something that I asked in other part of forum has been already asked, but as I told to Pirk during last days, I was K.O. for a long period...So please be patient!

:)

Byeeeeeeeee

:cool:

Blaze - 2-18-2004 at 11:51 PM

I'm all for the lyric idea aswelll

stsirois - 2-19-2004 at 05:13 AM

Me too! Maybe Audiosoft could incorporate an existing karaoke plugin so that the lyrics show up in the main view with the lyrics highlighting in sync with the song? American Idol, here I come!:D

Steve

Viper__182 - 2-19-2004 at 12:51 PM

Considering the Karaoke idea, I think it's quite difficul to implement or use an external plug-in, cause this kind of program doesn't need only lyrics, but, most of all, they need a specific "syncronization-table"...and, in my opinion, no plug-ins exist that can create this automatically...

BUT a function where, in eJukebox, I can sincronize (one time for every song) a song with its lyric, and so can use a Karaoke funktion, I wouldn't dislike at all!

BUT BUT: FIRST I'd like to receive an answer from Audiosoft Staff about a space to see lirycs...A version of eJukebox
3.71 with this little modify, I think it would be VERY APPRECIATE...most of all, for the attention to Forum Member's (and customers) requests...

...as you see, it's a VERY SIMPLE THING that insterest to not-only-one member...

Can I have an answer from Audiosoft Staff, please?

:cool::mad::cool:

PS: a LOt of salutes from All my Girls...

PPS: X PIRK: Mmmh..Nice Girls...But, when I asked for Phone Numeber, they called me that they already gave to you!
;) and I don't like second-hand choices...

Demnos - 2-19-2004 at 03:49 PM

From the "profile" page for the user "Audiosoft":

Quote:

Last active: 19.2.2004 at 08:59

They are here...but choose not to answer?!?!