Board Logo

Volume bar position
Pirk - 1-2-2009 at 02:29 PM

Audiosoft,

In my new skin version I've removed the nowplaying borders, using the option "[BrdinNP] Hide=1" in color.ini, but now the Volume bar is no more sticked on the left side.. I would need to move this bar. Could you add a option to set its position x y, maybe in layout.ini?

Thanks.

Audiosoft - 1-2-2009 at 03:18 PM

hmmm what about adding 2 new pngs for volume slider and track or maybe just one like the artist list slider. the volume toggle button would work the same hiding the volume pngs. what do you think? also check on THIS real quick and let me know if you have the same problem. i really want to work out any remaining vista issues for 5.0.

Pirk - 1-2-2009 at 03:38 PM

It sounds great Audiosoft. 2 pngs would be perfect of course! And will it be possible to set their position? Well with pngs it's still possible to cheat using transparency..

Audiosoft - 1-2-2009 at 03:46 PM

probally a good idea to keep it stuck to bottom left corner of now playing right? how high up it starts would be determined by the track png height.

Pirk - 1-2-2009 at 03:51 PM

Ok you are right Audiosoft, that should be perfect. Thanks.

Audiosoft - 2-24-2009 at 10:55 PM

4.99.52 is up with support for volumeslider.png and optional volumetrack.png
http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2431

Pirk - 2-25-2009 at 03:07 PM

Thanks a lot Audiosoft!
It's time to finish my skin.. I just need to purify my display files, but it's a lot of work!