Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Two Topics Actually
hussieskunk.com

posted on 3-2-2004 at 04:47 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Two Topics Actually

1. Can two instances of eJukebox be ran at the same time on the same machine? I ask because I want to run two different kinds of scripts to my website showing what is playing on our radio station.

2. If this is not possible, is there a way or perhaps an additional feature that would allow eJukebox to send the info to two different scripts?

For instance, I want to have song title, artist, cd art, album title shown on one page with a particular size image and font. On another page, I want the same info, but with a smaller image and smaller font. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-2-2004 at 05:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can copy eJukebox.exe and rename the copy to "eJukebox2.exe" - then you should be able to run both ejukebox.exe and ejukebox2.exe at the same time - and they will play the same songs...etc.

You could then setup one copy to use a different ej2web script location...but eJukebox will only remember 1 script location. - So you will need to make sure each instance has the correct script location when you restart the exe's.

Or you could edit the ejukebox cgi script so that is does all you need at once.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats