Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Headphone support at kiosk mode
Harry216

posted on 2-1-2004 at 08:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Headphone support at kiosk mode

is it possible for headphone support in kiosk mode? for partys i think it is better to pre listening some songs ....

look at www.plug.de ther is a jukebox that have this. this jukebox take a second winamp for pre listening (you can tell winamp tell which soundcard will use).

when you press the right mouse button the song will be played at headphone for prelistening.

at last party i played the musik with your jukebox and all off the people ask for prelistening because the other partys i played with the jukebox i tell you (www.plug.de)

what do you thing??? is it possible??

sorry for the bad english ... :-)
Demnos

posted on 2-2-2004 at 04:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That is an interesting jukebox program you mentioned there. The homepage is from 1999 and the newest version of the jukebox SW you can download is from October 1999. So this product has been around since 4 1/2 years already. Amazing, when I researched Jukebox SW some 2 years ago, I looked at a lot of SW but never came across this one.

This SW is of course no competition to eJukebox. But it is quite impressive what they could do back in 1999. Imagine if this company would have kept developing their SW further, what they could have added in those 4 1/2 years...

Well, looks like they no longer exist so there is no need to consider using such an old programn which is no longer supported...
Harry216

posted on 2-4-2004 at 09:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
yes it's true this software is old bud it have a pe listening funktion. with right click on the mouse butten you can hear the song on a headphone.

what did audiosoft thing about this funktion is it possible to impland this on ejukebox (kiosk mode)???

i think it is not so complicated to speak on a second soundcard.

i have many mp3 45000 and there are many songs in differend versions ... on a party or at home i thing this funktion make it easier to find the correct song.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 2-4-2004 at 10:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We could add a right click preview function....but not many people have 2 sound cards. So it would by default pause eJukebox's current playing song while the preview song is playing. Just like eJukebox's tag editors preview function.

Like the editor, the preview would use Windows Media player inside eJukebox while the regular playback uses Winamp. You could setup winamp to use a different soundcard so that the preview would go to your headphones. Then we could add an option so that the previews do not pause eJukebox's main playback.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 2-5-2004 at 10:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Of course i'm for a "right click preview function" :D, because i have already heard about it somewhere... http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=88

Thanks Audiosoft, if you plan to do that now.
Harry216

posted on 2-5-2004 at 10:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
it's great to hear that you would do it ....

i think many people would be hapy now :D

thank you.....
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats