Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Wireless Speakers and radio
AussieBoyDK

posted on 9-8-2010 at 01:24 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wireless Speakers and radio

Hey y all

Just at small general discussion isue. Im thinking about purchasing a Hp laptop with the ability to flip the screen so the laptop can be mounted on the wall.

But to do this I require some ideas for getting the sound around the house. My thoughts are going towards wireless sound system, either via 2,5 ghz or the 5 ghz band. And again either through my Netgear WNDR3700 router or through a separate system.

However I have not yet found any solutions that would deliver satisfying sound in all the rooms of the house.

Apple has launched a new Iphone system. The Sonos ZonePlayer S5. This system is wirelessly connected and you can place a speaker in each room. The problem. I want Ejuke to be in charge of what to play, which is not possible here.

However a cool feature is the internet radio system. To be able to listen to radio fra jamaica or any other place would be so nice. Dont know If EJ can be of service here, however other software might.

But Still. I would like to hear everything you all know about wireless sound. And everything you can find on the net that I cant.

Benjamin, Denmark.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-8-2010 at 01:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sounds like you need a wireless audio transmitter/receiver.
Take a look at Creative Labs Xmod Wireless Music System with X-Fi Technology
LINK

Here are some others...
LINK

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AussieBoyDK

posted on 9-12-2010 at 10:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nice

Very nice options. However Im having trouble figuring out wich of these can be used to send audio to 3 different rooms and sets og speakers, without having 3 seperate transmitters
AussieBoyDK

posted on 10-27-2010 at 05:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Streaming options???

Found anoyher way that would work nice, however it requies som sort of software.

It is posible to buy a wireless internetradio that connect through my wireless router to the internet.

this radio also comes with the option to stream musik from the computer to the radio. But but but. It requires windows mediaplayer to do so, and only stream the musik on the playlist frem mediaplayer....

Anyone know a way to use this streaming thing with ejuke, or can it be made:) ???
crlove

posted on 11-15-2010 at 03:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How I do it

Ejukebox - winamp - shoutcast winamp plugin - shoutcast server will provide the network source for your sound.

Use your eJukebox, a network pc or phone via 2web to control songs

I use many methods to get the sound around my house an RF transmittor to pick it up on a regular radio, a internet radio from the shoutcast source and hard wire to my stereo.

FM Transmittor
http://www.wholehousefmtransmitter.com/pages.php?page=whole-house-fm-transmitter-photo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats