Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: EJukebox v5.31
CiXel

posted on 7-30-2010 at 08:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
I wish i could get that very first sample you posted in this thread so test it again myself.

Wish Granted

(The original sample was just a small version of the problem file I sent you.)

Attachment: sample.mp3 (424.35kb)
This file has been downloaded 1217 times

CiXel

posted on 7-30-2010 at 08:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Above .exe AOK as far as writing 'normal' mp3 tags
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-30-2010 at 09:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ok Cixel thanks. was not totally fixed in that last one as it didn't clean up the double frames.
i am going to upload v5.27 final to the download links in 10 minutes or so that will totally fix it...tested with your sample mp3 file.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-30-2010 at 09:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v5.27 is up

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-31-2010 at 05:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v5.275

Ran a few tests and TCMP always took less than 15 ms per read. usually it did it in less than 1ms. so it doesn't really slow database setup/add new files down much if at all really since it is only reading the tag from the top of the file.

The following exe adds TCMP compilation read/write supported for MP3 tags.
EJ checks for mediabrainz album type = compilation and if not it checks for asncomp = 1 and if not then it reads TCMP.
EJ now writes TCMP along with asncomp from the compilation checkbox in the editor.

EJ also writes musicbrainz album type to album if musicbrainz is compilation when you uncheck compilation in the song editor. and writes musicbrainz compilation if it reads album when you check compilation in the editor. EJ does this also for FLAC releasetype.

CiXel

posted on 7-31-2010 at 12:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I blanked out my DB and started over with a few select compilation heavy paths. Happy to say it's the cleanest they've ever imported.

Additionally, those two problem sets of MP3 and FLAC are now writing back to the files with no issue. TCMP is correctly stripped and written to MP3's and the MB compilation is flipping under both formats.

I'll play some more later, but from my initial tests it seems like this is a solid release.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-31-2010 at 09:02 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Happy to hear that CiXel thanks for testing!
v5.275 is now on the download.htm full and upgrade links.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-4-2010 at 08:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v5.28 is UP

Dragon_slayer

posted on 8-6-2010 at 11:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi Audiosoft, I just installed the latest build, & I’m having a problem with the 'now playing' area. The album art is being displayed at the very top, & there is no artist name, song name, etc being displayed. I was just wondering if this is a new option or a bug. If it’s a new option, then how do I enable the display artist, song & album names?

Also the albums in the albumscroll area are not split by the artist names, I think I asked about this before but I can’t remember how to change this option. They are grouped by artist, but the name of the artist is not being displayed.

I have also had the problem with my tags being wiped when I add album art, or do any adjustments in eJukebox.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-6-2010 at 11:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Dragon_slayer,

I don't know how the now playing names would not show. Which skin are you using with v5.28?

also its on the Options button on the album list header bar. Check "Do not Separate Albums by Artist"

Dragon_slayer

posted on 8-7-2010 at 12:50 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It’s alright; I’ve got it working now. When I was having the problem, I tried reinstalling ejukebox & it didn’t help, so I restarted my computer & reinstalled it & everything was back to normal. Bit mythed as to what was wrong with it.

Tags aren’t being wiped with this latest build, awesome, that will save me a lot of time! :)
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-24-2010 at 07:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v5.30 is up

CiXel

posted on 8-24-2010 at 07:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Download page says 5.28 downloads 5.30. Update from EJ doesn't pick up the change yet. I'm sure you're on it. Just passing it along.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-24-2010 at 07:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
you are quick was just getting to that

CiXel

posted on 8-24-2010 at 07:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I love the idea of a scheduler, I've wanted to autoupdate my DB for a long time.

One thing I've found. If you set up the action: Scan for new songs in folder and goto browse [...] The Dialog is looking for a file not a folder so you can't select a grouping of folders. Typing it in manually or fixing the path once a file selected seems to work as intended.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-24-2010 at 07:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ok everything is set to v5.30 now
and i updated the downloads to make that browse for folder instead of file when you select the Scan for new files Action. and fixed changes to the check boxes on the schedule list were not being saved to the Schedule.ini

FYI The Schedule's Path text input supports
C:\ etc for audio/video files and playlist files
as well as
Stream:tubeid
http://
mms://

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 9-7-2010 at 01:46 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v5.31 is up

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats