Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: For those who use the video function.....
drewster98

posted on 11-4-2009 at 01:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For those who use the video function.....

My friend bought some dvd compilations that have roughly 400 80's music videos on them. I told him I'd like to borrow them to add to my jukebox. I currently have a 40" lcd mounted on my wall near the jukebox that is connected to the computer for karaoke lyrics. Am I going to be able to stream these music videos to that tv while still having Ejukebox on my pc monitor?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-4-2009 at 02:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
New for you EJukebox 5.0.0.6 exe is HERE. Save and Replace the existing C:\EJukebox\ejukebox.exe file if you have already run the 5.0 full installer.
There is a new button on the top of the Sound Tab called "Video Position" that pops up a dialog with options to let you override the dimensions and position of the video area that way you can make it work with dual monitor setups and keep the video on the tv and EJ on the pc monitor.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
drewster98

posted on 11-13-2009 at 02:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Alright, uploaded 375 80's videos to Ejukebox. Got the dual screen thing working though i'm having problems viewing it in full screen. Thats another issue though. My main issue is only 49 videos are being recognized as videos when i click the Hotlists Videos Only feature. The other 325 or so aren't showing up in the video area. But i can manually find the videos on the artist list and it will play fine. What gives and how do i fix this?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-13-2009 at 04:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
must be mp4 videos then if not showing on HotLists. Will update that to make mp4 show. I generally rename the artist on my videos to Video or Movie that way you can get them all to list pretty easy.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats