Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Bigger Star Option
CiXel

posted on 6-30-2009 at 01:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Bigger Star Option

We traversed bigger transport buttons so my big fingers can now use them on my touchscreen (yea!), but the stars have always been more of an issue. Would it be possible to allow larger stars as an option to make it easier for touchscreen folks?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-30-2009 at 10:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
good news...4.99.91 is up and will let you to use PNGs for the now playing stars like the album popup does...that way you can skin them any size/way you wish.

if you want to get your stars going you can start by copying the 0-10.png from the ejukebox\images\ej remix\albumpop\ folder and place those images in a new folder images\theskin\nowstars\. then you can increase the image dimensions on the files or come up with new bigger stars. also you can include a layout.ini in the nowstars folder containing the following:
[StarPos]
Y=15

Y being the number of pixels from the top of eJukebox to begin the stars. btw they will automatically be centered horizontally.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CiXel

posted on 7-2-2009 at 06:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah, that will be neat. Well Timed. Guess it's time for me to start making some new shiny stars. Is it one repeated or 5 in a row?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-2-2009 at 07:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
normally it is 5 stars is a row but the pngs actually could have 10 stars or be another shape - because it does 1/2 stars it is 0~10.png files really 0~10 rating. 0 being no stars and 10 showing all. probably the best way is to first edit 10.png to how you want it to look and the dimensions you want; then repeat edit and re-save that as 9~0.png dimming 1/2 stars as you go

Audiosoft has attached this image:
10.png - 3.74kb

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CiXel

posted on 7-2-2009 at 08:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great Thanks for the info. I already have some 10's built like that, perhaps I'll scale them down and try with .91 this weekend.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats