Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Windows 7 problems
fundseth

posted on 6-3-2009 at 11:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Windows 7 problems

Hi,

I am trying to run eJukebox on a win7 installation. The program installs as it should, and on first time startup all is good. I can add all my songs (around 30000) and it all works well. But after restarting eJukebox the trouble starts.

Usually it get stuck on 'Loading Options' during startup. I have tried all suggestions in the other threads here on the forum regarding this issue, but nothing helps. I run eJukebox as admin and in xp compatibility mode. I have tried installing in c:\ejukebox and other locations, I have tried to copy the database files back to a fresh installation. As I play around like this suddenly i might be able to start the program, but it looks like it is pretty random when it happens. I have also tried several of the beta versions and its all the same with them.

Now I am pretty much out of options so if anyone have any suggestion to what I might try next I would be very happy:)
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-3-2009 at 07:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
just installed win7 for the first time...so far so good
ejukebox 4.99.88 is working great as admin without a compatibility mode. will watch for any problems. only thing so far is had to switch to carousel to get flash to auto install and there are those little IE8 dots in the artistlist for ej remix skin

have you tried in C:\eJukebox\ as admin without compatibility mode?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fundseth

posted on 6-5-2009 at 11:27 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hi Audiosoft,

Thank you for your answer.

I tried without compatibility mode and it did not work. BUT I think maybe I messed up somewhere. Last night I uninstalled eJukebox and winamp and gave it a fresh start. Complete re-installation and buildt my whole library from scratch. And now it works...

So sorry for bothering you and keep up the good work:)
peleus

posted on 2-9-2013 at 04:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nice to see this working for you buddy? Are you still using this today?
crlove

posted on 3-22-2013 at 10:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I've had similar problems for awhile and usually erasing the db files and reloading the music corrects it. Lately it gets stuck on rendering layout and crashes. I'd be interested to hear if you have any more issues.
fredeo

posted on 3-2-2020 at 04:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
just installed win7 for the first time...so far so good
ejukebox 4.99.88 is working great as admin without a compatibility mode. will watch for any problems. only thing so far is had to switch to carousel to get flash to auto install and there are those little IE8 dots in the artistlist for ej remix skin
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats