Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Albums in Shelf3D how does it work?
Fernando_ecamp

shocked.gif posted on 4-5-2008 at 11:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Albums in Shelf3D how does it work?

In order to be able to show all album cover I have at once in the shelf3D, I make a playlist with all the albums/songs and then I load them.

but even when I edit the list and I see all the albums, in the shelf3D only shows some. And cannot the determine the algorithm or what it makes show some albums one time and other another time. It doesn't seem to follow any rule.

of course I rebuild files, databases, refresh covers, restart ej etc. still same problem.

what it seems to work somehow is to play a song of the album then it will show the cover in the shelf3d. But the when I restart, some will go away again.

please help me!! does'nt seem to have a logic.

Thanks,

Fernando.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fernando_ecamp's Aim
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2008 at 12:42 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fernando, did you receive my email?
If you need ALL albums click the "Albums" button at the top of eJukebox and use the Album List since that shows them all in one list.
Shelf3D loads album sets by category and shows the 50 most popular related albums. Meaning that if you have more than 50 albums related to the current category then shelf3d will filter out the albums that have lower total song picks.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
privatejz

posted on 6-16-2008 at 05:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
is there going to be the option to view all albums via the shelf 3d in the future? i think that and the ability to add tracks to the playlist from the full screen shelf would be very cool.

great work by the way.. i keep diggin ej more and more each time i use it.

j.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats