Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Cannot see the images in the carrousel or shell3d
Fernando_ecamp

puzzled.gif posted on 3-26-2008 at 04:56 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Cannot see the images in the carrousel or shell3d

I have installed first version 4.90 and was not able to see the pics in the carrousel, however I see the pics on the albums. I installed adobe flash 9.xx and still donīt see it. Then I tried version 5 beta 12. and still donīt see the 3d images.

Anyone knows what I might be setting wrong?

I tried 2 diferent PCs and same thing.

thanks,

Fernando.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fernando_ecamp's Aim
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-26-2008 at 05:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What shows up in the carousel/shelf3d area? Blank images...broken image icons or nothing at all? Did you try restarting eJukebox after loading the album list and seeing if they showed up in the carousel/shelf3d after that?

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fernando_ecamp

posted on 3-27-2008 at 08:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I tried many things. last i change resolution to 600x800 and rebuild database. Now there are some covers that are showing. still seems very erratic, not sure why not all of them are loaded. Is the only requirement for the pics of the cover be displayed in the interface that the name of the jpg files matches de Album folder name? or there is any other requierement?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fernando_ecamp's Aim
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats