Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Scrollwheel functions jumps back to the top
junk

posted on 6-17-2003 at 04:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Scrollwheel functions jumps back to the top

When i use the autoscroll function on my trackless mouse or my other input devices when in Album Mode, it skips back to the top after a few pages, or maybe just after 100 pixels or so.

Does anyone else experience this problem?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Rich

posted on 6-17-2003 at 05:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes. This happens to me too, and I've noticed a pattern to it. Most of the time it happens when a row (three albums wide) exits the top of the window when scrolling down.

*edit*
No consistency with the "three albums wide" deal. But...

Have you dragged the bottom of the eJ window do make it longer rather than the default size? If I use the default size, this problem goes away.

Thanks,
Rich
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-17-2003 at 09:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This is probally because when you place your mouse over an album in the album list - it centers the image so that all of it is visible.

When using auto-scroll - try placing the mouse inbetween the albums or on the left or right side of the display...basically anywhere the list will remain black and your mouse will never be over a album while auto-scrolling. This should prevent this from happening.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rich

posted on 6-17-2003 at 10:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That's exactly it! I'd have my pointer to the left of the scrollbar but to the right of the "middle" album. When a three album wide row would come along, it would skip because my pointer was over it then.

Thanks for the quick answer.
-Rich
junk

posted on 6-18-2003 at 04:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, yes, it works as long as i have the pointer to the left or to the right of the albums... but even though i know this now, fresh user's won't...

Try this, by the way. Click on a songname in the playlist, then move the pointer to the "safe scroll" area, in the left of the Album List and try to autoscroll. On my setup, it won't scroll until you first scroll a bit further in, between the albums, for instance. After that i am able to autoscroll in the blank area.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats