Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: eJukebox 4.85 Released
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2007 at 07:46 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
eJukebox 4.85 Released

v4.85 Updates:
-added MP4, M2V, and MPEG support during database setup and drag and drop to playlist
-fixed it so the correct now playing data and cover comes up even if the internal player cannot play the file
-when internal player cannot play the file type it will show a message box with a tip to use eJukebox with winamp
-Importing songs without id3 tags will now will use the first part of the file's folder name for the artist and the second part for the album name (e.g. Artist - Album) when the song file is named like 01 - Title. instead of using the track number for the artist.
-fixed dragging 'up next' cover or playlist |> icons to 'now playing' so that it plays the song or album instead of setting the image as the cover for the current song.
-fixed artistlist open/closed setting sometimes not being restored on next startup
-updated virtual keyboard akin
-moved homeview statistics to after links
-added 'Add Files/Rip CD' link under Home view Options
-updated artist list and other elements in EJ Remix skin

v4.849 Update:
-Should fix the 'page not found' problem reported by drewster98

v4.848 Update:
-Updated New Link Editor for "My Links" section on Home button view to allow for command line switches after .exe path specified in link editor.

v4.847 Updates:
-New Link Editor and "My Links" section on Home button view. You can now add links to view web pages and folders, play radio streams, and load EXE's on the Home view. "Edit Links" button disappears when in Kiosk mode.
-updated EJ Remix Skin

v4.845 Updates:
-fixed bug in v4.843 that was freezing the display when the options panel was visible
-can now grab area above artist list to move eJukebox window when in widescreen mode
-added "searchboxon.jpg" skin element for when mouse is over "Search"

v4.843 Updates:
-fixed nowplaying animation effect sometimes not animating
-fixed CrimsonLive playlist flickering on song change
-fixed eJukebox will not start when winamp already open and there are 0 songs in the winamp playlist
-fixed is so 'all white' now playing screen corrects itself

v4.842 Updates:
-fixed last size and position so they are restored on startup when in widescreen mode
-fixed opening albumlist while in widescreen closes artist list and messes up layout if not in edv
-Vista fix 'Couldn't queue message to Winamp for 5 seconds' so it does not get stuck behind eJukebox and does not stop eJukebox from continuing.
-Vista fix could not sync with winamp messages so they only appear when there is a problem

v4.83-4 Updates:
-fixed clicking songtitle to add to playlist was sometimes playing song instead of adding it to the playlist.
-fixed winamp playlist was being overwritten on songchange when playmodes disabled.
-fixed adding 1st song in the database to playlist sometimes getting confused with internet radio or acting like no song
-fixed excessive cpu usage when playmode has 0 matching songs.
-fixed compact database not working if ejuke.asn file hidden

v4.82 Updates:
-fixed Winamp sync issue/Internet Radio always showing
-fixed problem where some old ejukebox lookup images were showing missing image red x instead of cover image
-fixed problem with database shutdown sometimes get stuck in an endless loop.
-artist list drag and drop now faster
-fixed internal video not changing when videos are back to back in playlist
-updated default skin for when widescreen option enabled
-fixed it so changing the widescreen option while in fullscreen mode works properly
-fixed edv change sometimes not resizing carousel correctly
-fixed incorrect artistlist width when using widescreen option and not EDV
-fixed up next sometimes getting stuck/showing internet radio
-fixed white square showing after clicking a-z when scrollbars/sliders disabled
-made a-z selector always overlap the bottom of the underlying button
-fixed songlistbot.png skin element so it aligns with bottom and doesn't leave row of pixels
-updated now playing animation alignment so it works better with skins like Crimson
- << button now disabled in kiosk mode when playcontrols disabled
-added support for mms:// audio streams when using winamp
-fixed it so blank.gif is used from default skin instead of requiring in skin directory.
-fixed ejukebox looked up images not showing up in the carousel when % in the file name
-updated song editor so successful album lookups signal an active internet connection after previous loss of internet connection. Ensures editor is able to download the album image it just found.
-scrollbars now the default instead of buttons
-album list options hide album text and don't separate by artist now disabled by default.
-Default Skin is now first time user skin instead of EJ Remix
-first time users now see startup/load screen after database setup
-startup screen progress bar now says what ejukebox is doing when it is starting up

:D Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions or problems.

To Upgrade to 4.85:
First Shutdown eJukebox then download and run the Upgrade at http://www.audiosoft.net/download.htm

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 03:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I like the progress bar that says what ejukebox is doing.. Good idea!

Internet Radio: I still have a big problem with this feature. How do you leave the radio? After listening a radio the now playing panel stays stucked on the radio even if eJukebox try to play the songs you add in the playlist. The song progress bar doesn't work anymore! Only ONE song in the winamp playlist.. You see the picture!

Thanks.

:cool: Pirk
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 04:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I've closed reopen eJukebox: It is now stucked on "Loading options". Nice new feature!

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 04:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well OK, I managed to unfreeze eJukebox editing the ejukebox.ini file! I've put "Disabled=True" in [UseWinamp] ...
But the Internet radio exit is still not fixed for me in ej v4.82

eJ looks better like that. ;)

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2007 at 04:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Pirk. I will look into the internet radio issue some more. eJukebox 4.82 starts up and loads winamp OK when its not internet radio right?
BTW Your screenshot looks great! Can't wait to try it out when you update your skin zip.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 06:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Audiosoft! I think I will upload a update during this week-end.

Yes as long as I don't use the Internet radio eJukebox 4.82 works good with winamp. But once I've listened a radio I can't leave it properly..

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2007 at 09:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pirk,

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!
v4.83 is up... Let me know if it fixes your internet radio problem.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 09:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Audiosoft. I'm trying 4.83 with Internet radio: I can listen a radio, but this time the Now Playing Panel never shows the text "internet radio", the display in the np panel stays on the last song played from the database (last cover image and text). Then when I want to leave internet radio, well bad luck! ej is stucked again.. but a bit differently than before:
-The np panel display is stucked on the last song played before the internet radio
-I can change the Up Next song using the ej Next button
-There are TWO songs in the winamp playlist (only once I've pressed the Next button in ej), but ej fails to synchronise with winamp so it stops once the two songs are played. Unless I press again the Next button in ej so another song is queued in winamp.. but this is not the normal functioning!

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That is odd because internet radio works perfect here.
I guess I will have to test on Vista.

BTW Make sure that Repeat is off in Winamp. I just realized that if Repeat Track is enabled eJukebox will not go to the next song. Going to have to see if there is a way to have eJukebox turn it off in winamp automatically.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
BUT if I close/restart eJukebox -I need to kill it before to restart (50% cpu usage after it has displayed "database optimisation complete")- then when ej restarts it is not stucked anymore! It makes a few pirouettes displaying internet radio furtively but it ends up to be functionnal as normal.

Repeat is OFF in Winamp.

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Does it show the internet radio song/cover correctly now instead of the last song?

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The internet radio song show up in the np panel but only during ONE second then it returns to the last song while it continue to play the radio.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If I close ej while it plays internet radio that gives me that: cf screenshot. Then when I click on the big OK button ej takes 50% of the cpu time. Sorry!

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

If I close ej while it plays internet radio that gives me that: cf screenshot. Then when I click on the big OK button ej takes 50% of the cpu time. Sorry!

Thanks I will look into that!

Can you try uninstalling OctiMax and seeing if that makes the radio stay in NP?

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 10:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Uninstalling octimax!? well OK.. but this just because that is you! :D

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-16-2007 at 11:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
well, now without octimax when I TRY to start ej:

Zee33

posted on 8-17-2007 at 01:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sounds like this Latest build is unstable

from Pirk's replies .

Should we stick to the 4.80 version for now ?

Also I did not notice a way to add new links yet as well .

There was another thing that I had also requested for future enhancements about adding save playlist as extensions but saw no feedback . was just wondering if this too could be an option in a future build . Sorry if I got off topic a little guys >
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-17-2007 at 02:06 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Zee33,
I don't know why Pirk has trouble with v4.83 and shoutcast radio. I tested v4.84 on XP and Vista and it works great for me. Except on Vista I had to right click the eJukebox shortcut and "Run as Administrator" to get it perfect. Give v4.84 a try and let me know if it runs smooth or if you have a problem. I would appreciate more feedback on it. You could always go back to 4.80 if you need to without a problem though I don't think you will have to.

RE: Also I did not notice a way to add new links yet as well .
-Do you want the links on the Tools menu or Home view? I will add that feature as soon as I can.

Re: the playlist extension
-Have your tried renaming the extension and seeing if it works in the other apps? What extension do you need?

Zee33

posted on 8-17-2007 at 02:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
update

RE: Also I did not notice a way to add new links yet as well .
-Do you want the links on the Tools menu or Home view? I will add that feature as soon as I can.

I'd like to see on Home View . This way I can add an internal link to my Nero Express to burn a playlist or add my prefered internet content .

Also just renaming the extension seemed to work on saving playlist .
rlailey

thumbup.gif posted on 8-17-2007 at 10:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Love the carousel 3D effects on the new v4.84 skin
jojo

posted on 8-21-2007 at 10:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Small issue with 4.84

Hi Audiosoft,

I just upgraded this afternoon, I've noticed something odd on my system: it's giving me a message :ejukebox could not sync with windamp

Make sure the path to winamp's directory is set correctly.....

I've checked, and it appears to be ok.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-21-2007 at 10:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
jojo, when does that message show up? does it keep coming up or is it just once? is everything besides the message working like normal?
since you are on Vista try this...Shutdown eJukebox and Right click the eJukebox Shortcut on the Desktop and Select 'Run as Administrator'. Let me know if it is still a problem.

jojo

posted on 8-21-2007 at 11:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It seems to come up each time the song switches to the next song... Meaning each time a new song comes on it comes up. Everything else seems to be working as far as I can tell.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-22-2007 at 03:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
jojo, the v4.842 upgrade download is up top at the end of the first post. with it you should no longer get that "ejukebox could not sync with windamp" message.

jojo

posted on 8-22-2007 at 04:56 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, Audiosoft....

I'll give this one a chance and let you know ;) Thanks for all of your hard work.

jojo
Sgreff

posted on 8-22-2007 at 08:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
|<< button is still active in Kiosk Mode

Hi... I've downloaded the trial (wanted to see what it was before buying) and the upgrade so I'm now running 4.842.

As far as I can see the |<< button shold be disabled with the latest upgrade but it's still possible to use it in Kiosk Mode.

And another bug (I think) is the ESC button in Kiosk Mode as well. Hitting the ESC button makes the program end Kiosk Mode... only discovered this because the upgrade helped a previous problem with CTRLALT+DELETE.

Note: I'm using Windows Media Player as Playback Method...
Sgreff

posted on 8-22-2007 at 09:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sorry...

Problem(s) solved... I restarted Windows and my problems disappeared :D So I'm glad and seriously thinking about bying eJukeBox :)
rllercstr7

posted on 8-22-2007 at 05:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft is there a way to make transviz automatically execute and terminate when you open and close eJukebox. Also I seem to be experiencing some problems Pirk was having earlier with my stereo mix. I don't know if its broken with my sound card drivers or what, but the vizualization doesn't look right at all and I am running XP so its not a Vista problem. I'll have to see if I can find other drivers. Are there any other workarounds you know of?
Thanks!
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 8-22-2007 at 07:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Transviz still don't work for me too.. It has never worked with my new PC and vista. I don't have any "stereo mix" channel like on the old PC, only a "SPDIF" digital input??

Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-23-2007 at 01:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
v4.845 is up in the first post.

rllercstr7, I will update it so eJukebox closes transviz on shutdown. Then will have to add an option somewhere to start transviz with eJukebox.

As far as transviz not looking right... try adjusting the eJukebox volume or winamp volume to get transviz to the right level. Then you can adjust the main system volume to the desired loudness.

If transviz doesn't visualize at all:
Windows Control Panel - > Sound and Audio Devices -> Audio tab -> Under "Sound Recording" click the "Volume..." button -> Check the sound sources you want Transviz to use and adjust the volume levels.

Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats