Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Autolist Builder
crlove

posted on 7-14-2007 at 06:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Autolist Builder

Can you increase the number of "Exclude These Genres" from 75 to higher number. 100 would work for me but if there is no real memory usage or performance lost a larger number maybe better.
Fishy

posted on 7-14-2007 at 06:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Agreed. Also it would be nice if it was possible to set the display albums with missing cover art to: 1. As it is now 2 is the lowest value. If it was possible to set it to 1, it would be easier to identify "coverless" albums/concert bootlegs wrapped into one long mp3.

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-14-2007 at 08:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The problem with more than 75 is that the database query string generated becomes too long. It breaks the microsoft limit and always returns 0 songs. To keep that from happening i had to limit it to 75 genres/artists. i could possibly up it to 100 but it would then have to drop the 'exclude these artists/only these artists' section to 50.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
crlove

puzzled.gif posted on 7-14-2007 at 08:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How do you filter Autolist Builder?

Maybe if we can get some of the other users’ opinions you can determine what the best number is. I usually use genres rather than picking an artist. I feel it lets me tailor my auto list to a better feel or style while letting me use as much of my collection as possible.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats