Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: EJ's "Internal player"
jojo

posted on 6-21-2007 at 06:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
EJ's "Internal player"

I have a couple of questions about the internal player....

how do we use plug-ins, or dsp's or even sound enhancements like auto level. Or is this not possible while playing in this manor?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 6-21-2007 at 10:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The majority of the plugins you setup via windows media player will work with the internal player. The only exception is crossfading which is not possible unless you use Winamp.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jojo

posted on 6-23-2007 at 10:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
WMP Plug-ins

Sounds good, then how do I use them? I was hoping that I could use the audioscrobler (Last.fm) plugins while using the "internal" player.

For some reason I've been having problems with Winamp and my USB audio card. It was working wonderful, then over the past few days skips and stutters. I tried a different sound card output and performed better, with digital output to my receiver, but the rest of the house was offline. So, the options are slim for the moment, at least for now. The nice thing of the USB sound card it plays to the digital and analog outputs at the same time, so it's perfect fo my setup. But winamp plays for a while, then starts the stutter again, or bad dropouts.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger jojo's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats