Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: For iPod and not only...
Hughes

posted on 12-24-2006 at 06:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For iPod and not only...

Hi, what about DRM - removing soft like this one - http://www.soundtaxi.info ? I'm sure if I purchase DRM'ed songs and use this tool then I see no problem with legality!!!
The history has shown us that the DRM technologies are becoming more and more restrictive and are taking away users' freedoms at an alarming rate! The customer who pays his bucks has the right of making backup copies or transferring from one format to another when he purchases iTunes music for example. So... please share your thoughts here... ;)
tommyb

posted on 12-26-2006 at 11:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Heck yes! I use the product from wma-convert.com to put the music purchased from music.msn.com and walmart.com into mp3 format for use by my iPod too. I paid for this music and as long as I am not distributing it to others, I consider it my perogitive to play it on the device I choose - ejukebox or ipod. Of course, you could always burn the wma music to a CD, which is another perfectly legal way to put into mp3 format, and then copy it back in for itunes, but that is just a waste of a CD.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats