Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: External hard drive
skid

posted on 5-7-2006 at 06:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
External hard drive

I am thinking of putting eJukebox on my external hard drive so that I can play my music with either my desktop or laptop computers. Would I need more then one subscription to do this?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-7-2006 at 07:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For that to work (using the same eJukebox installation on the external drive - on different computers) you would have to do a full eJukebox install on each computer. Then you would ignore those installations and run ejukebox.exe on the external drive.

This requires 2 licenses, one for each computer eJukebox is used on. After you activate the licenses you can freely use the external drive's eJukebox.exe while on either computer.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
amame

posted on 5-7-2006 at 01:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
For that to work (using the same eJukebox installation on the external drive - on different computers) you would have to do a full eJukebox install on each computer. Then you would ignore those installations and run ejukebox.exe on the external drive.

This requires 2 licenses, one for each computer eJukebox is used on. After you activate the licenses you can freely use the external drive's eJukebox.exe while on either computer.

Are you trying to say that if I want to use this program on 2 different computers in my own house I would have to pay for it twice?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-7-2006 at 08:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not twice. You just order one - 2 computer license. When you do that you get 33% off the total (which works out to between $10-$20 for the additional computer). That will allow you to stay registered on both PCs at the same time. Otherwise, with just a single computer license, you would have to Remove the license from the other PC and enter your account password to activate the current PC each time you switch between the 2.

Note: If you order one eJukebox Pro license and activate it on one computer you can freely use the 2Web feature from any and all other computers. No extra licenses are required to access the 2Web browser interface on other PCs.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats