Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Transferring Music
Craigwoytal

puzzled.gif posted on 11-29-2005 at 03:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Transferring Music

I recently installed Ebox and from my Windows Media Player, eBox grabbed about 286 out of my possibly 650 cd's. Some of them actually appeared once and after my playing around with it some of them were eventually eliminated. How can I get all of my cd's listed in eBox. This program is useless without.
Demnos

posted on 11-29-2005 at 01:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hard to know for sure as your error desription is a bit vague, but I would suspect the following:

- You have set eJukebox to display only albums with cover images (in Albums -> Options)

- some of your albums have an embedded cover image in their headers or a file called cover.jpg in their directory, other don't.

- for some reason, eJukebox could not look up the missing cover images over the Internet. Either you are not connected to the Internet, or the albums are very obscure ones that cannot be found easily, or something else went wrong when trying to look up (i.e. server not available).

What I would do is to first have eJukebox display also albums without covers (you get black frames). If all your 600+ albums show up, then you can concentrate on the Internet lookup problem. If not, then we have to look elsewhere...
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats