Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: [Fixed in v 3.1] Corrupting MP3s when you add an image
cbsoundman

posted on 5-8-2003 at 06:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
[Fixed in v 3.1] Corrupting MP3s when you add an image

I did not see if this was fixed with version 3.02 but, I was wondering if you fixed the file corruption problem when you manually add images to the MP3 (something like the first few seconds of the song was cut). I remember something about you outsourcing that part of the code and were waiting on a fix from the place you outsourced the code from. Just wondering if it hit this version or not since there was nothing metioned on the home page.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-8-2003 at 11:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
During the past month, we have been concentrating all of our efforts on correcting the corruption problems. Basically rewriting a great deal of the outsourced ID3 tagging code to fix the bug. V3.02 is really just a maintenance release with a couple of small fixes and additions that we had done right after v3.01 was released, so does not yet fix the problem.

We should have the corruption problems fixed within the next 1-3 days. As soon as they are fixed we will release v3.1 and include a specific reference to the fix on the Audiosoft.Net Homepage.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 5-9-2003 at 05:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great :D
I am very happy to hear that you have almost fixed the corruption problems. That will get us out of a tight corner if all the corruptions problems could be absolutely fixed for good!
I'm impatient to try the release 3.1

Thanks for your great work.

Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats