Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Is albumlist jumping really needed on artistlist click?
Fishy

posted on 8-1-2005 at 02:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Is albumlist jumping really needed on artistlist click?

When I enter an artist from the artistlist I, at least in 99% of the cases, do this with the intent of accessing the albums from the songlist. Ejukebox jumps down to the corresponding albums in the albumlist at the same time. Accessing artists from the artists list could be way faster, if one dropped the paralell albumlist jumping and just showed the albums in the songlist. What do you guys think?

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Demnos

posted on 8-1-2005 at 04:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Problem is: For us touchscreen users, it is the only way to get to another part of the album view reasonably fast.

1. Scrolling down is not really possible on large collections due to the tiny tiny scroll handle on the scroll bar that you can never "grab" correctly

2. The new scroll buttons work excrutiatingly slow and are currently unusable on large collections

If Audiosoft would fix the scroll buttons, then I would agree with your idea. After all, anything that could speed up eJukebox would be welcome, even if it means losing some functionality.
Fishy

posted on 8-1-2005 at 05:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah! Seems like making the jump optional could settle things then. I agree to the other issues your mentioning. The autoscroll areas are currently to slow and the scroll handle is difficult enought to hit *with* a mouse. Maybe audiosoft should increase his album collection and beta ejukebox with more albums? :)

-----------
Fishy
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Fishy's ICQ status
Demnos

posted on 8-1-2005 at 06:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Fishy
The autoscroll areas are currently to slow

Actually I was talking about the new optional scroll buttons (disabled by default) which replace the scroll bar. They are very slow. And you are right, the autoscroll is even worse!

Quote:
Maybe audiosoft should increase his album collection and beta ejukebox with more albums? :)

Har Har, that was truly a good one!!! Completely agree with you. Maybe we should all pitch in some money so that he can finally download his favorite 10.000 tracks from iTunes and work with a *real* collection. ;)
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats