Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Strange album groupings
kfeDaddy2k

posted on 4-13-2003 at 04:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Strange album groupings

I've noticed a couple issues here, possibly related to each other, so I'll group them in the same message.

1) I have the Ken Burns Jazz collection (5 CDs). Each album is named "Ken Burns Jazz CD1...Ken Burns Jazz CD2...". Each album has Compliation checked on it. There is one "album cover" displayed in the Compilation section and it is named "Ken Burns Jazz". When I open that CD it lists all the songs from all 5 CDs. Also, there is a seperate entry for each artist on the 5 CD set in the Album view, each without any sort of album art, nor a blank album "placeholder". Clicking on the artist name shows the one or two songs they have on the 5 CD set. Why are the artists showing up seperately on the Album view?

2) Why do multi-CD sets show up as one "album" sometimes, while others show up as two? Example is the Ken Burns 5 CD set mentioned above, it shows up as one CD. Also I have "The Best of The Doors" 2-CD set. It shows up as 1 Album, no mater what I name the album. Currently they are named "The Best Of The Doors Disk 1" and "The Best Of The Doors Disk 2". I would like them to show up as two seperate Albums in the Album view.

Thanks,
Kurt
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-13-2003 at 08:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
1.) Try opening a song from each of the 5 CDs of the Ken Burns Jazz collection and click the "Set Image4All" button if it is visible.

We are looking into the rest of these issues.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats