Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Albums Options, etc.
Rich

posted on 3-19-2003 at 05:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Albums Options, etc.

Although the Options button is back, you can still access Options with a right click on Albums; good enough.

However, if you access Options with the right click then close Options with the "x", the Options button is gone until you click on Albums again.

Also, Can you disable the CD ripping option in Kiosk mode? Although it doesn't come the the foreground, it still opens (as apparent when exiting Kiosk mode) and it makes eJukebox a little more sluggish because of that. Does the same thing in FullScreen mode.

Thanks,
Rich
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-19-2003 at 05:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We plan on disabling running the CD ripper from the special menu, while in fullscreen and kiosk modes.

The album options button not reappearing when you use right click to access the menu (then close it with the x) - is a non-issue because, if this happens, the user must already know they can open it with a right click.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rich

posted on 3-19-2003 at 05:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Agreed about the options button not being an "issue", but I brought it up as a matter of appearance.

I did find another Kiosk error (sorry):

If you right click on the || pause icon, it normally stops the song then restarts it upon clicking it again. In Kisok mode, it displays the usual You must exit... message but still stops the song.

I hope I'm not coming off as nit-picky about these things, as I view the comments that I leave here as hopefully helpful.

Thanks,
Rich
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats