Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Bugs list. Crash when loading artist list, touchscreen keyboard disapear, resize problem...
xkane47

posted on 5-29-2016 at 01:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Bugs list. Crash when loading artist list, touchscreen keyboard disapear, resize problem...

Hi, Let me just say that I really like the software but It could use a little bit of bug correction in the next version! Here's a list:

1.software crash often when I select a different genre in the artist list and it reload the new list.

2.I use a touchscreen, when I change options in the old custom mode the virtual keyboard appears and I can only type 2 or 3 letters then it disapears and I have to reopen it many times to write a word.

3.Often when I open the software, some parts has been resized or the skin doesn't load completely and I have the picture of a guitar instead in the "top songs" part.

4. All my songs have been ranked 1 to 5 stars on another software(media monkey) and I tried to find a software or a way to rate them so it would be compatible with ejukebox but nothings works. All my songs appears as if they are not rated.

5.Half of my album covers do not appears.

6. When people touch too many things to fast, the software crash

For information, I have a Windows 7 up to date, amd athlon II x4 2.8 ghz, 6 gig of ram. I use the a5 vynylmatrix skin. ejukebox 5.82 . I have 10 000+ songs

Thanks
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats