Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Need a Album folder Structure when songs are Exported to my Smartphone
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 1-16-2011 at 02:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Need a Album folder Structure when songs are Exported to my Smartphone

Audiosoft, in the eJukebox list builder, could you add a way to build a specific folder structure like "My Music\Artist\Album\Track-Title.mp3" when songs are exported to my windows mobile phone? It seems I need to have this kind of album folder structure with the S2P software. Otherwise in S2P my Artists and Albums don't appear in the artist and album lists, even with the right tags. If all my songs are exported in a unique folder, for the S2P library it's like if there was a unique artist and a big album.

Thanks.

PS:
-I think you could reuse the output folder method we already created for the CD ripper! ;)
-If you could also export any folder.jpg or cover.jpg found in the original album to the new external album folders..
-In the ejukebox list builder, that would be very Useful if you could display the real size (in MB) of the current selection Before to launch the copy. so while building the list we would already know if the songs will fit or not in the external device..

Pirk has attached this image:
target_s.jpg - 23.08kb

:cool: Pirk
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats