Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: CDDB Doesn't work with 5.04
scottyboy

posted on 1-24-2010 at 02:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
CDDB Doesn't work with 5.04

Ok, I have been trying to get this to work for the last two days with no luck.

I have installed eJukebox on an Asus EeeTop ET2002 touch screen (win 7 32 bit) PC with great success; however, the power of the Atom 330 processor is not great for ripping CD's so when I get another job to install another eJukebox I decided to use a more powerful PC.

This time I used a Packard Bell (Acer) D6020 touch screen PC. Really good unit and everything works well expept for eJukebox. This PC has Win7 64bit OS and eJukebox did not seem very stable. This is not the biggest issue though. I wanted to see how good/bad the system was so tried to rip a CD but the built-in ripper would get stuck at "Looking up CDDB Info...". I then installed eJukebox on my Win 7 32bit desktop PC and tried the rip function and everything seemed fine.

Thinking it was the 64bit OS I have now installed 32bit Win7 onto the touch screen PC but still get the same error. FreeRip works fine and gets names etc from the DB. eJukebox will then get the album art no problem. The issue is that I have sold on this system on the functions of eJukebox.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Edit: The Tools menu randomly stops working on the EJ Remix skin, again something that works on my previous install. What are the dependencies for EJ? Do I need to install .Net Framework or similar?
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats