Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: EJukebox 5.0 Released
CiXel

posted on 11-15-2009 at 05:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon_slayer
I have one major (for me) complaint. I always had my album list displayed with image size set to Large, which in earlier builds was 3 albums displayed per line, now large displays 4 albums per line. This is a big enough loss for me that I’ll have to stick with an earlier build. It would be great if you could restore the option of displaying 3 albums per line, maybe add an Xlarge album size. :(

It's still 3 in non EDV mode ;)

We waited a long time for 4 =)
AS- I realize you can't please all people all the time however, any way we could make this 3 OR 4?

Actually I have a question about 4 in EDV mode
Is there a min width in place for the right window in EDV mode?
I can't seem to make it any smaller than it is when I first enable it by dragging the <-> on the border.

This leaves space on either side of the 4 covers, which then means I can't make the 'Now playing' cover any bigger, which further means the nowplaying album name gets covered up.

I'm running at 1024x768 (because that's what all my panels are at)

Screenshot below
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7633/ejedvtoobig.th.jpg
Dragon_slayer

posted on 11-17-2009 at 12:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I should probably know this, but what is EDV mode? I can’t find an option to configure it from within eJukebox.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-17-2009 at 05:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
EDV mode shows the rating/genre/year columns in the songlist. It makes the right side a bit wider so can fit more album list as well. the EDV button is found at the top right of the interface below the min max x buttons. There is also the button at the top of the artist list a-z bar that lets you shift the position of the artist list to allow the left side to be larger while showing the artists.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dragon_slayer

posted on 11-17-2009 at 02:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi Audiosoft, is there any possibility of expanding the albumlist options to include additional album art sizes. There’s not a lot of room for it on the albumlist option panel, but maybe you could include it under the Display section of the main option/playlist panel.
Dragon_slayer

posted on 12-4-2009 at 02:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The 4 cover display is starting to grow on me & I might actually prefer it... just had to get use to it. Additional size options would still be good. :)
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats