Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Getting file Error 22001
Zee33

posted on 7-16-2009 at 04:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Getting file Error 22001

Not sure what this error is but am getting a white screen where playlist should be with FileError_22001 showing and does not allow to drag and drop files into playlist box . Also received a pop-up box that says eJukebox cannot plat unknown file format .ogg Am guessing this is what is causing the error . Searched the whole PC looking for a .ogg file and none were found . Curious why it even gave me the error .

Is it possible to just uninstall and reinstall to solve the problem ?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-16-2009 at 04:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
please download the v4.99.93 ejukebox.exe under latest updates HERE and let me know if you still get the error

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Zee33

posted on 7-16-2009 at 05:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Still getting FileError_22001 on wifes PC . She's using 2 skins , Western and music girl . These are the ones that we fet the white screens and the error . Do we need to update the skin ?

I have downloaded the exe and overwritten the existing exe in ejukebox folder .
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-16-2009 at 08:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm...does this only happen on drop to playlist?
have you tried playlist MENU->Clear Playlist?
Can you post a screenshot of this happening?
Also what windows version is she on?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Zee33

posted on 7-16-2009 at 08:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We're both on vista . Shes on Home basic and I'm on Ultimate . No problem with mine but am using the default skin .

I had deleted the DB and rebuilt . just don't know . Also the carousel doesnt show on hers either . checked the settings .
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-16-2009 at 10:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
is carousel all white? if white probally need to install flash from internet explorer. if not showing at all see display tab and check the Show album carousel section

trying to locate the source of this 22001 error. need more info:
so her playlist turns white and same time you get ogg error and error 22001 <-does it say anything else? and does ejukebox crash at that point? does the playlist ever show up again?

Have you installed K-Lite codec pack on the computer yet?
http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_full.htm

Zee33

posted on 7-17-2009 at 01:51 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I haven't gotten the .ogg pop-up any more since the deleted DB and rebuilt it . Downloaded the codec pack and will try to install flash from IE , We use Mozilla so we always forget about IE
Zee33

posted on 7-17-2009 at 04:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No good . I updated IE with Flash Player and Firefox as well . Also installed the codec pack you suggested . Heres a screenshot of whats goin on . The carrosel is working but still can not drag songs to playlist .

Zee33 has attached this image:
ErrorFile_22001 Screenshot.jpg - 131.12kb
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 7-17-2009 at 11:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Did some more research on the error # and came across the following which says fileerror_22001 is likely caused by a virus:
http://www.msofficeforums.com/word/1034-fileerror_22001-new-virus.html

The skin images (evidenced by your screenshot) AND OTHER FILES (re: the above link says .doc, .xls, .jpg, and .txt files) on her computer are probably being corrupted so get an antivirus going on her pc fast and read over that link!

BTW if you shutdown eJukebox and delete the eJukebox\images\MusicGirl folder then the next time you start eJukebox it will reinstall it from the eJukebox\Skins\MusicGirl.zip which should fix the corrupted white images....just make sure you get rid of that virus or they will probably get corrupted again.

Also you might want to consider resetting the computer to the state it was when you bought it. usually there is a restore keyboard key F11 you can press right after you turn on the computer which will let you do this.

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats