Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: commercials
AK&7

posted on 5-23-2009 at 05:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
commercials

Hi Everyone,

Just installed my EJ system and it's up and running in my bar, the system is based on a touch screen and I run 8 LCD monitors and one 7'x7' projector. I have been approached by my suppliers beer and cigarettes if I can show comercials of their products which they are willing to pay for. So is it possible to provide this facility in EJ? I would like it if in EJ the frequency with which the comercials are played could be set. Also on a completely different matter I have tons of video material is there any way I can split the displays so that EJ is visible on the touch screen and comercials and videos are visible on the other screens in full screen mode. Thanks Audiosoft great product hope to hear back from you soon.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-23-2009 at 10:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi AK&7,
nice to learn of your bar system! sounds impressive :D would be great to see a photo! Yes an option for commercials at set intervals could be added but its going to have to wait unless you could afford a donation since there are a ton of other things to work on at the moment. if not its OK will still try to get this added sometime after 5.0...that way eventually will be able to pick the interval and the playlist of commercials to play from between all the regular songs/videos.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AK&7

posted on 7-5-2009 at 07:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi,

Took a while to get around to answering but would like to ask what size of donation to get the commercial feature and also a dual screen mode so that videos can be played full screen on another monitor while leaving the selection screen available on the second monitor?

Regards

Andy
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 11-4-2009 at 08:17 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
RE: commercial feature and also a dual screen mode so that videos can be played full screen on another monitor while leaving the selection screen available on the second monitor

No commercials but Video can now be locked on one screen and EJukebox on the other with the "Video Position" button on the Sound tab in main options panel. That feature is now implemented in v 5.0.0.6.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats