Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Transparency Problem
jhlurie

posted on 5-30-2003 at 03:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Transparency Problem

A little problem which has been bothering me for a while (although its certainly pretty low on the importance scale) deals with the Transparency settings.

I'm under Windows XP Pro, and I've usually got the Transparency set to 25% (although I've tried other percentages and still have the problem). I'm using a fairly old video card (an NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro)--although its powered enough to allow me 32-bit Color settings at 1152x864.

The problem? The transparency works great. But I have to re-enter into my eJukebox settings to GET the transparency effect every time I start eJukebox. I don't have to touch anything inside the settings--I just have to open them and instanly the transparency returns to eJukebox.

Am I the only having this problem? As I said, its not a biggie, but its annoying to have to click and then unclick into and out of the settings dialogs every time I start eJukebox. Shouldn't a setting like this persist? (which, in at least one sense, I suppose it does since I never lose the percentage I've picked, even if it doesn't actually... er... work)

Why isn't it sticking
Rich

posted on 5-30-2003 at 05:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I have the same problem (WinXP Pro), but it doesn't really have anything to do with going into the settings, because if you collapase the playlist, the tranparency returns then too.

If you have just the Now Playing "window" showing with tranparency (no playlist), expanding the playlist or clicking the options returns the transparency fearture.

So basically, the transparency option fails to initialize when first starting eJukebox.

Thanks,
Rich
jhlurie

posted on 5-30-2003 at 07:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Rich
I have the same problem (WinXP Pro), but it doesn't really have anything to do with going into the settings, because if you collapase the playlist, the tranparency returns then too.

If you have just the Now Playing "window" showing with tranparency (no playlist), expanding the playlist or clicking the options returns the transparency fearture.

So basically, the transparency option fails to initialize when first starting eJukebox.

Thanks,
Rich

Yes, you are correct--I just tried that.

Still, a bit annoying, if not a tragedy :D
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats