Board Logo

Windows 7 show desktop
skid - 2-4-2010 at 07:19 AM

I just got windows 7 and when I click the show desktop button ejukebox disappears. It still plays, but I can't seem to find where to reopen it...it is no longer on the taskbar.

Pirk - 2-4-2010 at 10:13 AM

you just need to drag a shortcut of eJukebox on the win7 task bar. then you can run or focus on ej from there. it's very handy, you will see.. ;)
..Until Audiosoft fix this behavior!

Audiosoft - 2-4-2010 at 09:17 PM

also you can change the Tools->options->Display tab
"minimize to tray" and
"show in taskbar" checkbox options

If you uncheck "show in taskbar" and check "minimize to tray" it should always show in the tray.

You can also press the MEDIA key on most multimedia keyboards to bring EJukebox back on screen.

skid - 2-8-2010 at 08:40 AM

Thanks guys...got that working.

Has anyone else lost all their artwork when updating to windows 7? Will I have to manually add them all again...or is there an easier way of doing things?

Pirk - 2-8-2010 at 12:45 PM

"Album Cover Art is automatically downloaded for your songs when its not already in the id3v2 tag or in the folder as cover.jpg or folder.jpg":

skid, if you apply this "eJukebox Motto", you should not have to add artworks manually again..

skid - 2-8-2010 at 05:06 PM

The covers that aren't showing happen to be the ones where I have cover.jpg in the folder...sadly that's about 99% of them

Pirk - 2-8-2010 at 06:57 PM

even if you rebuild the database from scratch?

skid - 2-8-2010 at 08:39 PM

Thanks Pirk...that fixed it, and saved me a bunch of time!!