Board Logo

Clicking on album in Shelf3d does not work anymore
blackcat - 1-2-2009 at 02:50 PM

I reinstalled ejukebox (beta 42) on my vista laptop and when I click on an album in Shelf3d nothing happens. I get the same problem when I disable Shelf3d.

Audiosoft - 1-2-2009 at 03:05 PM

so when you click an album it still animates to the middle right?what if you click the center image inside shelf3d? nothing?
is it just on shelf3d or does other stuff not work?
this might be the IE7 "allow status bar updates" setting but you should have gotten a message on the home view if that was the case.

Pirk - 1-2-2009 at 03:34 PM

Shelf3d works perfectly good for me in Vista: When I click the center image the album is displayed in the songlist with the new amazing animation effect! :)

Audiosoft - 1-2-2009 at 03:39 PM

Thats good to hear Pirk! This must be the IE7 allow status bar setting.

blackcat - 1-2-2009 at 05:20 PM

No - it's not the IE7 settings causing the problem. The Shelf3d used to work until I reinstalled EJ beta 42 in c:ejukebox. I checked and my IE7 security settings still has scripts enabled (as before).

When clicking on an album in the Shelf3d area, the animation works, but there is no change to the bottom half of the screen.

Audiosoft - 1-3-2009 at 01:15 AM

hmmm currently shelf3d is only supposed to list the songs when you click the CENTER image. does clicking the center image work for you?
also does clicking in the carousel work?

blackcat - 1-3-2009 at 09:26 AM

The carousel seems to work normally, except for when I click on the centre album the album's songs are not displayed. Nothing seems to happen when I click on the centre album. When I turn Shelf3d off the same problem exists when clicking on an album in non Shelf3d mode. Yet when I switch to the full album list view I can click on an album to display the list of songs.

Audiosoft - 1-4-2009 at 01:22 AM

ok thanks for the details. so it is only a problem with your carousel and shelf3d. I think i know how to resolve this issue for your pc. check for the beta 43 download soon

Audiosoft - 1-4-2009 at 01:57 AM

blackcat,
please try beta 43 and let me know if it fixes shelf3d for you:

blackcat - 1-4-2009 at 09:25 AM

No - sorry - still same problem after installing beta 43.

When I click on an album it doesn't seem to invoke the search function as no search text is displayed.

Audiosoft - 1-4-2009 at 09:51 AM

ok sorry about that....thanks for letting me know. only one other possibility so beta 44 should fix it for you.

!

blackcat - 1-4-2009 at 10:46 AM

Thanks but there seems to be a problem with the beta 44 .exe files. When I try to run either the full or upgrade I get a 'Launch Application' box asking for me to choose an application - 'this link needs to be opened with an application'.

Audiosoft - 1-4-2009 at 12:22 PM

looks like they never finished uploading.
i have reuploaded the installers...please download again from beta 44 link above

blackcat - 1-4-2009 at 12:34 PM

Beta 44 has fixed it - thanks again Audiosoft.