Board Logo

Record covers changing, compilations reappearing
tommyb - 12-23-2004 at 05:11 AM

I have unchecked the compiliation tag on several albums, only to have to check reappear after I refresh the list. Somebody mentioned that turning off the auto album lookup might help this, as well as the unwanted changing of the album a song belongs to and incorrect cover images.

How do you turn off auto album lookup and will this solve these annoying events?

Thanks in advance for any help.

rllercstr7 - 12-23-2004 at 02:38 PM

To disable automatic album lookup click on the options button (right by the play controls) and then make sure the disable Automatic Album Covers box has a check in it under the "other" tab. This should solve the problem. :D

tommyb - 12-29-2004 at 05:29 PM

Thanks for the help. That solved the issue with incorrect album images being retrieved but the problem with the compiliation boxes being re-checked continues.

Audiosoft, any suggestions?

On Christmas Eve, the relatives were impressed with the product. I utilize a touch-screen monitor mounted on an adjustable arm in the bar area downstairs. Between this and the new plasma, I definitely one-upped my similarily techno-driven brother! It all just might get a little use on Friday night. Happy New Year!