Board Logo

Autolist Builder
crlove - 7-14-2007 at 06:06 PM

Can you increase the number of "Exclude These Genres" from 75 to higher number. 100 would work for me but if there is no real memory usage or performance lost a larger number maybe better.

Fishy - 7-14-2007 at 06:10 PM

Agreed. Also it would be nice if it was possible to set the display albums with missing cover art to: 1. As it is now 2 is the lowest value. If it was possible to set it to 1, it would be easier to identify "coverless" albums/concert bootlegs wrapped into one long mp3.

Audiosoft - 7-14-2007 at 08:08 PM

The problem with more than 75 is that the database query string generated becomes too long. It breaks the microsoft limit and always returns 0 songs. To keep that from happening i had to limit it to 75 genres/artists. i could possibly up it to 100 but it would then have to drop the 'exclude these artists/only these artists' section to 50.

crlove - 7-14-2007 at 08:47 PM

Maybe if we can get some of the other users’ opinions you can determine what the best number is. I usually use genres rather than picking an artist. I feel it lets me tailor my auto list to a better feel or style while letting me use as much of my collection as possible.