Board Logo

Art Display
robbieggg - 11-24-2003 at 09:00 PM

How do I configure the display so that the "up Next" box shows the album art of the next cd?

Any help would be appreciated!

Fishy - 11-25-2003 at 04:09 AM

Hi! You can enable this in options in the "now playing panel", under display. Make sure "display next auto play mode song under up next" is checked. It's close to the bottom of the list :)

However, as the name of this option implies, this is only available in the autoplay modes, and not when you have songs added to your playlist. I think the reason for this is to have more space for the playlist view.

Make sure you test out the powerful autoplay modes of ej, found under "play modes". It supports autoplaying from rating, artists, genre and a lot more =)

Audiosoft - 11-25-2003 at 04:23 AM

Also, "display next auto play mode song under up next" is enabled by default. If you are asking why it is displaying the cd image instead of the album art under up next: Some songs will need to be played first before their album art will show up in eJukebox.

robbieggg - 11-25-2003 at 05:42 PM

Thanks guys! That makes sense....

Although I agree with the idea behind providing more room for the playlist...having the album art for the very next song would be a very cool feature - especially if this were to be used for a party or for a stand alone Jukebox in a bar etc.