Board Logo

Song Announce
theobresler - 10-27-2003 at 11:28 AM

Has anybody been able to get the "song Announce" to work? Mine does not seem to work at all. Is there perhaps something I have to install inWinamp to make it work?

Fishy - 10-27-2003 at 12:31 PM

Options --> Playmode --> popularity mode. In Ejb 3.53 it's not enabled in the other modes, giving more room for the playlist...

junk - 10-27-2003 at 02:24 PM

I enabled it by mistake not long ago. It caused my PC to crash horribly. Everything went god-awfully slow, and i had to shut down my system everytime i started eJukebox.

The last error message i got before my system was able to shut down was something about "Microsoft Speech failed". I've never tried any other applications that uses the windows' speech function, so i really don't know if eJukebox is the cause of this crash or not.

Rich - 10-27-2003 at 03:48 PM

I've never been able to make it work either, but since I don't really know what I'm missing, I don't miss it! :)

-Rich

timmyotoole - 10-27-2003 at 09:48 PM

after i installed ms agent it worked for me. it was pretty cool and funny to hear it ry to pronounce certain band names.

Fishy - 10-27-2003 at 10:34 PM

ah. You're talking about the Announce by voice feature? Though he meant the "up next" announcement. Sorry :)