Board Logo

Album Limit?
chris81144 - 10-3-2010 at 07:06 PM

Hi

I have been adding to my database and I ran into a problem. I have numerous soundtracks that are grouped together as original soundtrack in the artist field. When I select original soundtrack from the artist list, it does not show all my albums in the carousel but they are all listed underneath the carousel with the individual tracks. Is there a limit to how many albums that the carousel will show? I have all my soundtrack albums tagged the same but some don't show up.

Chris

Pirk - 10-4-2010 at 12:02 PM

It seems that Audiosoft fixed the limit in the carrousel (shelf 3D) to 50 Albums max! But clicking on the "Albums" Button, you should see all your albums in the Album List: Like for the French debt, €1,500 billion currently, there is no known limit for the Album list! :D Not sure i should laugh of that...

chris81144 - 10-5-2010 at 12:45 AM

Thanks

I was only able to count 20 before shelf 3D stopped adding more. All of them do show up in the album list and the are showing up so far when I select soundtrack under genre. I still have a bunch left to add though.

Chris

chris81144 - 10-6-2010 at 10:21 PM

Is this something that Audiosoft will change in the future?

Pirk - 10-7-2010 at 04:02 PM

I think Audiosoft fear that more albums could slowdown eJukebox. In the future maybe we will have a more powerful carrousel thanks to HTML5?