Board Logo

Sky & Feilds
timmyotoole - 7-13-2004 at 10:17 PM

ok this is my 2nd skin.....took me a while. i think it still needs tweaking but i think if i had more eyes i could see what needs improving. so please let me know what needs to be fixed.

timmyotoole - 7-13-2004 at 10:20 PM

screen shot

Pirk - 7-13-2004 at 10:52 PM

This one is successful! ;)
This time you have reach perfection, really!!
What progress since your first skin... I'm impressed, it looks really magnificent!
Bravo!!

Thanks a lot! :)

PS: After the "Death" skin, a "Newborn" skin!! :D It's the life... Congratulation to the parents! ;)

Fishy - 7-13-2004 at 11:09 PM

Really nice :) Beginning to be some fine skins to choose between now..

jhlurie - 7-15-2004 at 10:19 PM

Very impressive. After my one crashing failure at skin building, I'm even more impressed with those who make it work.

jhlurie - 7-15-2004 at 10:27 PM

Okay, here might be a bug.

Inside the Artist list I can't see anything. I know the songs are listed there because the cursor jumps around, but there's no visible text.

Is it just me or is this happening to the rest of you with this skin?

Also (although not as serious): the track numbers in the songlist are BARELY visible. The contrast between the white and blue isn't that good there. Or maybe the font size just needs to be a bit bigger on it.

Audiosoft - 7-15-2004 at 10:50 PM

RE: Inside the Artist list I can't see anything...Is it just me or is this happening to the rest of you with this skin?

This is probally because this skin has a filter set on all the artist text in the artist list....which will cause the artist list to eat a lot of cpu and be slow to respond.

To fix this remove:

filter: Glow(Color=#000000, Strength=1);

from inside:

.Artist {

}

in artistlist.dis