Board Logo

SilverLux Skin [IE9]
Audiosoft - 7-13-2011 at 02:04 AM

Requires EJukebox with Internet Explorer 9 installed

can work on XP if the colors.ini and .dis are converted...if anyone wants to start a new XP skin based on SilverLux please share.

also if you like it and want more free skins please post your mods and create skin.zips, Order EJ and/or hit the Tips Jar at the bottom of this page ;)

Save zip file to C:EJukeboxSkins
Load in EJukebox from Tools->Skin->A5 SilverLux

Audiosoft - 7-13-2011 at 02:13 AM

Pirk - 7-13-2011 at 08:06 PM

i already love the Light in the playlist! :o

Audiosoft - 7-13-2011 at 08:34 PM

glad you like that Pirk! you can edit the colors.ini and try it behind the artistlist. the mp4 in the artist list right now doesn't move much.

also thinking we must do something about the vu meter...
for one the VU (colors and background.png) needs to be able to be set by the skin.

Pirk - 7-13-2011 at 09:39 PM

ah you are right Audiosoft, vu meter colors set by the skin would be a plus! even if your blue flame preset works good in my delicious skin. ;)

since a few days i can run EJ in 1920x1200 or 1200x1920! :D working good with EJ but i don't know if i'll keep this new 24' monitor: it's a wide gamut... i don't know if i'll manage to adjust all these colors and too heavy backlights! i must already exchange it because the panel is not homogeneous (H-IPS). it suffers of the "Italian flag" tare :( + 1 dead pixel suddenly appeared the second day of use! otherwise photos are really magnificent on this large display.

Audiosoft - 7-13-2011 at 10:22 PM

1200x1920 that must be nice?
that way the lists are long and less need to scroll

it took awhile to adjust to 1600x900 but i am ok with it
but i still wish i had something like 1600x1024

Pirk - 7-13-2011 at 10:44 PM

well EJ crash when i switch the screen from Landscape to Portrait mode, but if i run EJ again it's OK: there is enough height for the shelf3d + songlist + albumlist! and on the left side the playlist is very lonnnnnnnnng, when not empty!

Pirk - 7-13-2011 at 11:09 PM

this screenshot is saved in Adobe RGB colors (wide gamut): is it better for you? or the colors are bad? in my case since my monitor is turned in wide gamut mode, this last version looks better...

Audiosoft - 7-17-2011 at 01:56 AM

what do you think?
is this better than the very first screenshot on this page?
or is it too much silver like this?

Audiosoft - 7-17-2011 at 02:53 AM

...here it will be easier to compare if you have both versions

Pirk - 7-17-2011 at 03:58 PM

thank you very much for this new version Audiosoft. which version is better? well it's not easy to take a decision! :D each version is viable. maybe you could make a third version with a gray to brown diagonal shading? or just add a touch of brown in the gray parts of the first version, or otherwise... ;) i like much your new shapes for youtube video links and the mouse over effect.