Board Logo

Autoplay
Grifling - 5-27-2007 at 03:25 PM

When i run my ejukebox on my labtop the autoplay function will not work. After playint somthing like 5 to 30 min., the player stops. Then i have to press play, but i will stop after every song. I have tryed to rebuild the database, reinstall the program and are running ver 4.60. My music is on at external disk, connected to the network. I have tryed to move it to be connected directly via the USB port, but it will not fix the problem. I have tryed to move my licens to a stationary computer, an on this computer the program is running perfectly. I have tryed to swict from winamp til mediaplayer and it makes no difference. Hope someone can help me on this, because i really like the program.

janborup - 7-20-2007 at 01:02 AM

Hi There

I got the Exact same problems with my eJukebox v.4.80

I got the reply from the support:

Quote:

Under the Sound tab in the eJukebox options panel there is a check box for "Prevent Playback Stoppage". Enable/check that option and it will make sure the next song starts playing automatically.

This dosn't work for me, but maybe it will work for you.

I hope they will fix this error.

Chears Borup :P

Audiosoft - 7-20-2007 at 01:41 AM

Try the following in eJukebox: Tools->List Builder/AutoPlay Mix
Set the options so that you have allot of tracks then click the "Use as AutoPlay Mode" button.

If that is no help...the problem could be that the internal player cannot play the file.....

You will get better audio file support if you set eJukebox to use winamp for playback. Try this:
DOWNLOAD and Install Winamp and then in eJukebox do Tools->Options->Sound Tab->Check Winamp for Playback method

Fishy - 7-20-2007 at 02:47 PM

I can confirm that I had this problem when I was using Windows media player as the primary playback method. When I switched over to winamp, the problem went away. I am also playing the music over a LAN. However, I am not sure whether it is related to the fact that the music is played over a LAN or a general lack of codecs in a default WMP install.

Grifling - 7-24-2007 at 07:09 PM

Thanks for the replies, the problem was solved by swiching to Winamp...:D

janborup - 7-24-2007 at 07:33 PM

I sorry... not none of the above works for me.

1) I'm using Winamp .. newest version.
2) I have Checked the "Prevent Playback Stoppage"
3) I got 419 tracks in the List Builder, and in List Builder/AutoPlay Mix, I clicked "Use as AutoPlay Mode" button.

...AND IT STILL NOT PLAY THE PLAYLIST ..... :(

Other mystryes:
- It always starts with the same song, eveng it there is songs in the playlist.
- The active song album is not shown (See picture)
- If i click at the "Internet Radio" link in the top - eJukebox craches (and no not shutdown WinAmp)

HELP - HELP - HELP

Regards from Jan

janborup - 7-24-2007 at 07:33 PM

Audiosoft - 7-24-2007 at 09:44 PM

Is this on Vista? If so shutdown eJukebox then right click the eJukebox shortcut and select Run as Administrator.

janborup - 7-25-2007 at 09:01 PM

No, it's not on a Vista, I got these problems.

It's on a Lenovo Laptop with Windows XP SP2 DK.

I have tried eJukebox on my daughters Windows Vista DK, but there it cames up with a "Corrupted database error" every time I try to start up, and then shutdown... even if it was installed from scratch.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

janborup - 8-1-2007 at 08:02 PM

Still hope somebody can help..... really like the program...

Audiosoft - 8-4-2007 at 03:15 AM

janborup,

Good News.... Your issue has been fixed. See the following link for the ejukebox.exe download or wait for eJukebox v4.82 to be released on monday: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2168&page=1#pid77048

janborup - 8-4-2007 at 11:06 PM

Please read :

http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2168&page=1#pid77052