Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: PHP version of eJukebox2Web v1.0
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-6-2003 at 08:47 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
PHP version of eJukebox2Web v1.0

http://www.audiosoft.net/ej2webphp.zip

Installation instructions are included in the Zip file.

Please post any questions about the PHP version here.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
junk

posted on 8-5-2003 at 10:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great stuff!

I am trying out the script at:
http://home.no.net/skarvx/i_ore.php

The only thing is that the explorer window that keeps popping up and telling me:
"Done Creating New JAVASCRIPT HTML"
is quite unneccecary... any way to get rid of this?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
junk

posted on 8-16-2003 at 04:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Argh, now this thing is really frustrating. Since the script opens Internet Explorer windows, i tend to select them and use them for browsing as normal. I was just writing a long post for the forum, when eJukebox played a new song, thus changing the url to the php script. When i press back in the browser, the post is gone.

I really need eJukebox to stop printing out the php script information, it's quite unneccessary.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member junk's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger junk's Yahoo
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 8-16-2003 at 05:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmm...You are not supposed to be able to see that page at all. It is supposed to open in a totally hidden - inaccessable IE window (used to transmit the data to the web server script). What version of Internet Explorer/Windows/eJukebox do you have? Does this still happen after restarting?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
junk

posted on 8-17-2003 at 02:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I use Internet Explorer v6.0.2800.1106, the latest eJukebox version, and Windows 2000 with all the updates. I don't think i have restarted since i started using this function... (i always have a download or two i wanna finish first).

I'll try restarting some time tomorrow, and let you know if it's effectful...
junk

posted on 8-21-2003 at 02:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nah, restarting didn't help... i also get file requesters asking what to do with ejukebox.php, like when you are clicked on an executable file on a homepage.
junk

posted on 10-4-2003 at 09:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
After installing eJukebox 3.4, i haven't got anymore of those file requesters mentioned. But now, it seems like eJukebox opens a totally blank Internet Explorer page for each time a new song is played. I had to disable the whole eJukebox2Web v1.0 feature, 'cause i couldn't stand having to close all the windows all the time.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 10-4-2003 at 10:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK, We have made some changes to v3.5 so hopefully the windows will not appear anymore for you. Please let us know if it fixes the problem when v3.5 is released in a few days.

junk

posted on 10-4-2003 at 11:47 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Cool! :) Loking forward to it, big time...
junk

posted on 6-4-2004 at 10:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hm, the problem is back again (or maybe i just haven't used the eJukebox2web v1.0 CGI php script in a long time).... But i am having a new, empty Internet Explorer window opening for each new song played. :\
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats