Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Network Drive Issue
mattwash

puzzled.gif posted on 3-6-2008 at 10:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Network Drive Issue

Hi. The laptop I store my mp3's on is fast running out of disk space, so I've taken the plunge and bought a network drive. The drive has been connected up successfully and I have copied my mp3's across without any trouble (I still have them on my C: drive as well until I'm happy). I've rejigged iTunes to read the files from the new location (F: drive) - all ok so far. However, the fun starts when I try to rebuild the database in eJukebox. I choose the Re-Build Database option, point eJukebox to the network drive, and eJukebox processes all the folders, but finds no files. I've tried adding songs in a file at a time and also a folder at a time - again eJukebox finds no files. If I double click on an mp3 file in Explorer with eJukebox open, winamp will play the file and the file will be added to eJukebox (but obviously I don't fancy having to do this 9000+ times). I've also created a small playlist stored on the network drive listing 3 songs also stored on the network drive. Interestingly, eJukebox added these 3 songs. Has anyone else come across a similar problem?
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-6-2008 at 11:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Have you tried Tools->Add New Files->Specify Folder to Search in->and then select your network drive and a folder? you may first need to map the network drive to a letter using explorer.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mattwash

posted on 3-6-2008 at 11:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes I think I've tried every way of adding the files in from within eJukebox and the only way files will actually be recognised is by double clicking on an mp3 in Explorer with winamp and eJukebox open - this will then add the file to eJukebox. The network drive is mapped (F: drive). I've attached a screen dump of the update database option in action.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-6-2008 at 11:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hmmm...Are your files or the folder they are in set to Hidden?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mattwash

posted on 3-6-2008 at 11:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No, the Hidden attibute is clear for everything. The only attribute set on the files is the Archive bit.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 3-7-2008 at 12:01 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ah I think when you move files to a new drive it marks them as Read-Only/Archive and that could be what is causing a problem. Try right clicking the Music Folder and Seleting Properties in Explorer then uncheck Hidden Read-Only and Archive. Then see if eJukebox will find the files.

crlove

posted on 3-7-2008 at 04:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I store all my mp3 files on a differant machine than my music server running eJukebox. I map a drive and then access the top of my MP3 Music Folder. eJukebox finds all the folders and mp3 files. The layout of my directory structure has some artist/albums atleast 3 or 4 folders deep.
mattwash

posted on 3-7-2008 at 07:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
ah I think when you move files to a new drive it marks them as Read-Only/Archive and that could be what is causing a problem. Try right clicking the Music Folder and Seleting Properties in Explorer then uncheck Hidden Read-Only and Archive. Then see if eJukebox will find the files.

Still the same, I'm afraid.
mattwash

posted on 3-7-2008 at 07:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by crlove
I store all my mp3 files on a differant machine than my music server running eJukebox. I map a drive and then access the top of my MP3 Music Folder. eJukebox finds all the folders and mp3 files. The layout of my directory structure has some artist/albums atleast 3 or 4 folders deep.

...which is exactly what I expected to happen when I bought the network drive. It's an odd one - it's not like I'm trying to do anything out of the ordinary. I'm determined to sort it - I can't imagine not having eJuke...
crlove

posted on 3-7-2008 at 09:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Have you tried to use microsoft search on the folder? If you have it ignore hidden files that should answer the hidden file\folder issue. Read only files shouldn't matter unless you are trying to update them with eJukebox.
mattwash

posted on 3-7-2008 at 11:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi crlove. Yup tried that and the files are listed. I've never had a problem viewing the files with XP or writing files for that matter as I managed to copy the files across initially.

Also, other apps (such as winamp and iTunes) will see and play the files.
crlove

eureka.gif posted on 3-8-2008 at 04:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by mattwash
....I have copied my mp3's across without any trouble (I still have them on my C: drive as well until I'm happy). .... However, the fun starts when I try to rebuild the database in eJukebox. I choose the Re-Build Database option, point eJukebox to the network drive, and eJukebox processes all the folders, but finds no files. ....

It maybe that since you have them on C: and have read them into the database that eJukebox is not treating the files on F: as new music.
Have you tried renaming the db.m3u and ejuke.asn then doing a complete reload of the database? Renaming the files will cause eJukebox to start with a fresh database and only have the files and folders that you add from that point on.

Making a copy of the db.m3u and ejuke.asn is also a good way of having a quick backup of your eJukebox music database on hand in case it should become corrupt. If you want to backup the settings just copy the .ini files in the eJukebox folder.
mattwash

posted on 3-9-2008 at 11:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Same results I'm afraid. eJukebox ran through the initial database setup, processed all the folders on the network drive, but still found no files.
mattwash

eureka.gif posted on 3-15-2008 at 12:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ok. I've managed a work-around (it's not ideal and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but I've now got eJukebox playing files from my network drive). It's a crude solution, but it works whilst I try and get to the bottom of the original problem. Before I copied my mp3's over to the network drive and rebuilt the database, I made a copy of db.m3u and ejuke.asn. As the file/folder structure is exactly the same on both my C: and F: drives (C:Music<aritst><album>, F:Music<artist><album> ), I've amended the file paths in the database file to reflect this. The only problem I've encountered so far is that every time eJukebox starts, it wants to add the song playing at startup into the database again, although if you look at the file information, it will display in 8dot3 format (eg F:MUSIC1919THECOM~112CRYW~1.MP3) instead of the normal format. Changing the Playback Method from WinAmp to Media Player seems to have resolved this (although it does raise another question which I will raise elsewhere). Again, I would like to say it's a bit crude but at least I'm up and running for now. Can I just also thank Audiosoft and crlove for their sugggestions? Cheers, guys.
Atavar

posted on 12-11-2008 at 03:39 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Another suggestion would be to move the files to your network drive, do the update database / remove missing files then add the new folder.. that's what I did in the same situation and it worked
bhauxwell

posted on 1-25-2009 at 10:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Network Drive Issue

Hi, I also have an issue similar the the one described about network drives.

I have a network Share with 37k tracks on it. Ejukbox seems to find some (different amount each time) and will then just ignore the rest no matter how you point it at them. The only way to add them is by playing them in Winamp - one at a time.
neilneil72

posted on 5-4-2009 at 09:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by bhauxwell
Hi, I also have an issue similar the the one described about network drives.

I have a network Share with 37k tracks on it. Ejukbox seems to find some (different amount each time) and will then just ignore the rest no matter how you point it at them. The only way to add them is by playing them in Winamp - one at a time.

Yep, I have the same issue. Manages to find the files if they are on my C drive, but when searching on a mapped network drive = no files found :(

Any help would be appreciated on this.

Thanks
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-4-2009 at 05:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
make sure you are selecting a Folder on the mapped drive letter in eJukebox database manager and not having it search all drives

neilneil72

posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
make sure you are selecting a Folder on the mapped drive letter in eJukebox database manager and not having it search all drives

Hi,

I'm choosing :

- Tools
- Add New Songs to eJukebox
- Specify Folder to Search In
- Choosing M drive (network drive letter).

Returns 0 files added

Thanks
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
neilneil72,
when eJukebox is looking for files to add the db it ignores folder names containing these words:
temp temporary recycle winnt
and it will not search folder named 'windows'
it also ignores files with names containing the word Incomplete and files under 350KB

However when you drop files on the eJukebox playlist from windows explorer ejukebox should get the desired file paths immediately so the above restrictions do not apply. if add new files does not work try dragging media files on M:\ from windows explorer to the eJukebox playlist.

neilneil72

posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
neilneil72, does the database update manager show the folder paths in M:\ its looking in? what version of eJukebox are you using?

also when eJukebox is looking for files to add the db it ignores folders containing these words:
temp temporary recycle winnt windows
it also ignores files with names containing the word Incomplete and files under 350KB

Hi,

Appreciate your help on this.

I'm running Vista, and eJukebox version is 4.99.54 (downloaded and subscribed just this weekend).

Directories are visible when browsing to add files/folders. Example structure is :

M:\Music\Artists\A-H\A\Aa-Ag\

The adding process runs through all the directories, and the paths are visible in the search window, but returns nothing.

Thanks for your help.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
thanks btw i edited my post above so please re-read that and try dragging files on M:\ from windows explorer to the eJukebox playlist and see if that works. you can't drag folders just select all the media files in M:\whateverfolders\ and drag them to the playlist and let me know if that works. then will know better where to look to figure out how to get 'add new' working for your mapped drive.

neilneil72

posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
thanks btw i edited my post above so please re-read that and try dragging files on M:\ from windows explorer to the eJukebox playlist and see if that works. you can't drag folders just select all the media files in M:\whateverfolders\ and drag them to the playlist and let me know if that works. then will know better where to look to figure out how to get 'add new' working for your mapped drive.

Ok great, I've managed to get some files in there which is great thanks. Might take a little longer to add them all, as it only works when I add one at a time, but it's a good start.

Many thanks for your help and time. Much appreciated.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 5-4-2009 at 08:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great glad that works - btw which file extension is your media? if is video would need to check box for videos on add new files.

neilneil72

posted on 5-4-2009 at 08:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Great glad that works - btw which file extension is your media? if is video would need to check box for videos on add new files.

Hi.
They're all mp3 files. Will see how I get on!

Thanks for your help.
Zainen

posted on 12-2-2009 at 04:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Changing the Playback Method from WinAmp to Media Player seems to have resolved this.

Regards

Zainen
Surendettement
ppst

posted on 11-17-2017 at 03:03 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The nike shoes cause Cheap Air Max of scarpe nike this sudden fear Cheap Michael Kors Handbags was that, while wrapt in contemplation chaussure adidas pas cher of Ugg Outlet Online Store this desolate necropolis, cheap uggs I heard a UGGS Outlet laugh, UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN a fitflops sale uk low, wicked laugh, which seemed to Michael Kors Handbags Discount come from cheap nike air max the Boost Yeezy Sale On Line bowels The official UGG of the Jordan Shoes For Cheap earth. It Yeezy Boost Sale Online was now nearly Nike Roshe Run midnight, that Hogan Outlet hour when Canada Goose Outlet the dead are said Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher to come forth and Air Max Femme wander among the living, whose nike sportschuhe nightly sleep so strangely Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale mocks New Air Max 2017 the semblance Nike Shox Cheap of Kobe Shoes Nike that Abercrombie and fitch store still Canada goose dam repose which chains these spectres to their Nike Store tombs New Nike Shoes during the day. ジョーダン スニーカー This Nike Polo Sale idea pierced nike schuhe günstig my brain like pandora beads a Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel knife, and Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet for the nike tn pas cher moment, retro jordans for cheap under the Adidas Originals Sale influence Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens of the hour, the ghastly scene, Adidas Yeezy Cheap the evil laugh, asics sko I Nike Shox discount Sale believed Jordan Shoes Air that Chaussure Air Max I UGGS For Women was about Yeezy Black to Nike Air Sneakers witness this Scarpe Air Max terrible Canada Goose Outlet resurrection. Stone Island Outlet I Nike Outlet tried adidas store to Adidas Originals Stan Smith turn Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale and pandora jewelry store fly, but my limbs Coach Outlet Store Online were paralyzed, Nike joggesko and like a statue of Boutique Ugg stone I stood Adidas Neo Discount Sale there rooted nike sneakers to the Mens Nike Air Max earth, feeling Air Jordan Retro Sale as if louboutin heels I Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag were canada goose jacket outlet under canada goose jackets on sale the influence botas de futbol of some Adidas NMD For Sale horrible nightmare.

Again Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace I heard that wicked laugh, and Air max dam this time Pandora Official Website it Nike Air Damen seemed to come Scarpe Nike Scontate from Cheap Louboutin Heels a Cheap Nike Free Run tomb near coach factory outlet online me, Nike Air Pas Cher a square block Timberland Outlet of gray stone, in newest lebron shoes the Nike Online Store centre of which Cheap Nike Huarache was an iron door, Adidas Superstar evidently Original Ugg Boots the Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap entrance Christian Louboutin Heels to some vault. Beside Adidas Originals Superstar this cheap uggs for women portal Yeezy Men stood Louboutin Wedding Shoes a life-sized nike sb stefan janoski figure in Nike Air Shoes white converse store marble Nike Air Women of the Boty Nike Air Angel of Death, Toms Factory Outlet guarding the entrance with Pandora Store Sale a flaming Nike Shoes Sale Store sword, the undulating blade Air Max 90 of which Nike Soccer Cleats Boots seemed, to Zapatillas Air Max my startled Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher eye, longchamp bags on sale to Moncler Outlet waver against Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher the Air max levně blackness nike jordan shoes of ugg store the Uggs For Cheap door. Canada Goose Online Store All round Moncler Outlet Store this strange tomb TOMS SHOES OUTLET the Michael Kors Outlet grass grew Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes long Michael Kors and Descuentos Nike thick, but, half veiled Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace by nike mercurial soccer cleats the tangled Adidas Superstar Sale Online herbage, star-shaped ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE flowers glimmered Discount Air Max in the Nike Air 90 moonlight.

In Nike Roshe Run Sale another moment I would have fled, when for the Nike Factory Store third time TOMS STORE I Ugg Pas Cher Femme heard huarache sneakers the TOMS For Sale evil Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses laugh, the iron Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace door of Vans Black Sneakers the tomb Nike Air Max Goedkoop slowly opened, Nike Factory Outlet and a suivre un envoi dark nike air jordan pas cher figure Nike Air Max Cheap appeared toms shoes outlet on Jordan Store the new pandora charms threshold. nike air The Cheap True Religion Jeans sight was so Moncler Sale terrifying that Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace I tried to Ugg Pas Cher En France mutter christian louboutin outlet a prayer, feeling at Nike Kyrie the time as firm Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas a Air Max Pas Cher belief Pandora Store in the Cheap True Religion Jeans visitation Chaussure Nike Pas Cher of Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher the dead TOMS OUTLET as Reebok Outlet Store any Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet old Discount TOMS woman; Nike Air Huarache For Sale but Coach Bags On Sale my Michael Kors Clearance throat was Nike Air Max Sale so Negozi Pandora dry that Billige Nike Sko I air force one pas cher could do nothing but 23 IS BACK Store remain silent Nike Outlet Store in my hiding-place Official NHL Jerseys and Moncler Outlet Online stare at this adidas outlet ghoul, vampire, Soccer Boots Outlet nike wraith, or Air Max Sneakers whatever chaussure basket homme it Cheap Real Jordans was, leaving chaussures nike pas cher its ugg factory outlet tomb.

To add to Nike Pas Cher Femme the new jordan releases horror Pandora Outlet of womens nike air max the Toms Outlet Online situation, prada outlet the Cheap Toms Outlet Store moon günstige nike schuhe had Nike Huarache Womens Cheap obscured herself behind a thick Nike Air Jordan 11 cloud, and there zapatillas nike baratas was Official Toms Shoes Outlet now a deep Pandora Outlet Store darkness ugg clearance over Pandora Store all Air Max Kopen the Canada Goose Womens Coats graveyard, Jordan Sneakers For Sale a zapatos de futbol nike darkness in which I Nike Shoes Online could nfl store see nothing, and only hear the モンクレール レディース faint Pandora Style Beads sigh UGG Boots Cheap of the wind, the Hugo Boss Sale rustle moncler jacket sale of the Ugg boots Sale dry Cheap Air Max Trainers grasses, Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher and vans shoe store the Uggs Pas Cher Soldes loud beating Cheap Nike Air Huarache of Cheap Michael Kors my Air Nike heart.
YYY66

thumbdown.gif posted on 4-25-2018 at 06:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
qzz0425
jimmy choo outlet
louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes for women
true religion jeans
prada handbags
eagles jerseys
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet online
ralph lauren uk
nike air max 90
huaraches
yeezy
boston celtics jersey
supreme clothing
issey miyake perfume
canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets
air jordan 4
nike air huarache
arizona cardinals jerseys
nfl jerseys
coach outlet
superdry clothing
ralph lauren outlet
nike blazer
oakley sunglasses
nike blazer pas cher
supreme outlet
san antonio spurs jerseys
cheap basketball shoes
canada goose uk
ralph lauren uk
michael kors handbags
dsquared2
browns jerseys
michael kors handbags
detroit lions jerseys
coach outlet
miami heat jersey
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
ralph lauren uk
nike outlet
oakley sunglasses
jacksonville jaguars jersey
canada goose jackets
kate spade outlet
true religion outlet
moncler
broncos jerseys
moncler uk
kate spade outlet online
salomon
nike tn
clippers jersey
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
nike air huarache
canada goose uk
hugo boss sale
jordans
mbt
nike roshe run
ralph lauren outlet
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
michael kors handbags outlet
nike roshe
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet
49ers jersey
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion jeans
air max 90
air jordan uk
oakley sunglasses
jordan shoes
canada goose jackets
nike shoes
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
prada shoes
jets jersey
kate spade outlet
mulberry handbags
mbt shoes outlet
nike shoes
salomon
oakley glasses
moncler jackets
moncler outlet
supreme shirt
coach outlet
ralph lauren uk
prada outlet
bears jerseys
valentino
pandora jewelry
louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
moncler jackets
canada goose jackets
nike outlet store
los angeles lakers jerseys
ugg boots
nike air huarache
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots uk
atlanta falcons jerseys
fitflops
ralph lauren outlet
moncler jackets
ferragamo shoes
mulberry uk
houston texans jerseys
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
cheap nike shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nike shoes
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
supreme clothing
canada goose jackets
red bottom shoes
chrome hearts
ralph lauren outlet
louboutin shoes
red bottom
colts jerseys
oakley sunglasses
bottega veneta
coach outlet
nike trainers
mbt shoes
converse shoes
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp handbags
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
nike shoes
jordan 4
nike shoes
coach outlet online
issey miyake
nike air max 90
cowboys jerseys
valentino shoes
coach outlet online
hermes belts
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren uk
adidas yeezy
nike trainers uk
ferragamo outlet
supreme shirt
ralph lauren uk
yeezy boost 350
polo ralph lauren outlet
prada shoes
coach outlet online
nike trainers
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike huarache
asics shoes
chiefs jersey
michael kors uk
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
chicago bulls jersey
pandora charms
giuseppe zanotti
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
tory burch handbags
hugo boss outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
louboutin shoes
canada goose outlet
bottega
tennessee titans jersey
adidas nmd
kate spade outlet
nike outlet
nike shoes
tods outlet
canada goose outlet
true religion outlet
bills jerseys
reebok shoes
dsquared
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
pittsburgh steelers jersey
air huarache
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap jordan shoes
ed hardy uk
ecco outlet
red bottom
dolphins jerseys
adidas nmd runner
ralph lauren outlet
nike trainers
nike air jordan
fitflops sale
redskins jerseys
fitflops sale clearance
super dry
basketball shoes
polo lacoste
true religion outlet store
chargers jerseys
nike outlet
kate spade handbags
reebok
nike shoes for men
minnesota vikings jerseys
mlb jerseys
true religion outlet
adidas yeezy
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
nike tn pas cher
coach outlet
mlb shop
nike factory outlet
kate spade outlet online
nike store
new york knicks jersey
ralph lauren outlet
yeezy shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
baltimore ravens jerseys
longchamp outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
supreme new york
red bottom shoes
nike tn pas cher
carolina jerseys
ecco shoes
jordans
michael kors handbags sale
air jordan 8
coach outlet
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
golden state warriors jerseys
michael kors uk
nike outlet
canada goose outlet
lacoste outlet
nba jerseys
cheap snapbacks
adidas shoes
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
adidas superstars
nike factory store
coach outlet
dsquared
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
tn pas cher
soccer boots
jordan shoes
cheap ray bans
ray ban eyeglasses
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
skechers outlet
fitflops sale
fitflops sale clearance
seahawks jersey
coach outlet online
jimmy choo shoes
new england patriots jerseys
ed hardy clothing
coach outlet online
oakland raiders jerseys
tods shoes
coach factory outlet
nike huarache
cheap nba jerseys
adidas outlet
skechers shoes
polo ralph lauren
fitflops shoes
nike shoes
kate spade outlet
canada goose jackets
adidas outlet online
jordan shoes
nike factory outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
jordans
ray ban eyeglasses
green bay packers jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
true religion jeans
canada goose jackets
kate spade outlet online
tory burch outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
hermes belt
coach outlet online
nike huarache
canada goose outlet
saics running shoes
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
louboutin shoes
coach outlet
new orleans saints jerseys
coach outlet
nike outlet store
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet
salomom shoes
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
nike shoes
true religion outlet store
air max 90
dsquared2
ray ban eyeglasses
giants jersey
louboutin shoes
coach outlet store online
jordan shoes
mbt shoes
クロムハーツ
nike huarache
adidas superstar
salomom shoes
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet
soccer shoes
coach outlet online
jordan 8
cheap jordans
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
nike outlet
kate spade outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
converse trainers
ralph lauren uk
jordan shoes
jordan shoes
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban eyeglasses
snapbacks wholesale
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
polo ralph lauren
canada goose
coach outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike huarache
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses
new nike shoes
coach handbags
canada goose outlet
fitflops sale clearance
bengals jersey
qzz
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats