Audiosoft Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: eJukebox 4.55 Released
Dyno Don

posted on 4-15-2007 at 06:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I am using the classic panel. I don't like the old one. I can make the video appear in both the album cover space and the other monitor, but at whatever reso it is captured at. :( An old VCD at 320x240 sits up in the corner. But winamp still works, but it is so finicky with codecs. Not everything that plays in WMP will play in winamp.

Don
rllercstr7

posted on 4-16-2007 at 07:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just out of curiosity where do you guys get your videos from? Nice feature Audiosoft!
mchawk

posted on 4-16-2007 at 08:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by rllercstr7
Just out of curiosity where do you guys get your videos from? Nice feature Audiosoft!

You wonna know? ;)

Preperation:
* Get a PVR-Card as WinPVR250/350 from Hauppauge. It has an mpeg2-coding-chip on board - you can capture analog in DVD-quality up to 12 Mbit/sec.

* Get a good musicTV-Station (I like Hit24)

Optional to save HD-Space:
* Get a DivX/XviD-Codec and a Program like TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 with DivX Authoring

Now record the music-videos with the pvr-card from the musicTV-station.
Cut and recode the videos in DivX/XviD/mpeg4 with your video-tool.

For private use this is in germany legal.
Please check your local copyright-law.
rllercstr7

posted on 4-16-2007 at 11:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks mchawk, I actually do have one of thoose cards but just discovered a really great alternative called replay AV 8. This program take a stream from most any internet site and record a whole video in about 45 seconds. I have been usin cmt.com because they have a bunch of country videos I like. You should really give it a try, its quite neat.
Also is it possible to add support for the video format ".asf" Audiosoft? This is the file type every recording I have is in and while I could convert each file to MPEG it would be rather time consuming. One feature that might be nice for this new video feature is to have an option such as: If MP3 and Video with the same filename exist in the database, always play the video in autoplay modes. I know some people really like to play a whole album through and that would be rather disturbing, but I think if it an option people can choose what they like best. Thanks!
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-16-2007 at 11:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ah thanks rllercstr7...I forgot about .ASF!
I will make sure to add .ASF support for the next update.

That autoplay idea is good too...though I am not sure how many people will name the video file and the music file the same in eJukebox. But I will add the option anyway since I like the idea plus maybe an option to exclude all videos from autoplay or maybe exclude all the videos with the word "Movie" in the artist or title instead.

:cool: Audiosoft
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rllercstr7

posted on 4-17-2007 at 12:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thats great to hear Audiosoft! Thanks a ton :D
rllercstr7

posted on 4-20-2007 at 01:06 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft is there any way to make Winamp the primary player for music and WMP primary for video. I REALLY like the way you have the borderless video window automatically position itself over the Now Playing area with WMP. It looks awsome and sharp, but I just cannot find the good plug-ins for WMP like the ones avaliable for Winamp. I have also had better experience with video compatibility and WMP as someone else also mentioned. Winamp seems to want to freeze up the video and be really jerky. In any manner this feature is great and bringing a whole new dimension to eJukebox. Great job! :D
SimonC

cool.gif posted on 4-20-2007 at 05:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi

I'm a new user, having only recently registered E- Jukebox.

I love the latest update with the video features.
However, I really don't like using WMP.

I am using winamp with an auto full screen plugin for videos and I find that this works beautifully.

My major request for videos would just simply be to support as many codecs as possible due to the time involved in converting from un-supported codecs such as .mp4 & .mov.

Keep up the great work please Audiosoft .
Dragon_slayer

posted on 4-20-2007 at 10:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by rllercstr7
Audiosoft is there any way to make Winamp the primary player for music and WMP primary for video. I REALLY like the way you have the borderless video window automatically position itself over the Now Playing area with WMP. It looks awsome and sharp, but I just cannot find the good plug-ins for WMP like the ones avaliable for Winamp. I have also had better experience with video compatibility and WMP as someone else also mentioned. Winamp seems to want to freeze up the video and be really jerky. In any manner this feature is great and bringing a whole new dimension to eJukebox. Great job! :D

Volume Logic is a great is great plug-in that works with both.Only problem is that it doesn’t work when WMP is played internally in the ejukebox, hopefully an issue Audiosoft will be able to work out in the future.
Dragon_slayer

posted on 4-20-2007 at 11:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Audiosoft is there any chance of the issue of the ejukebox not displaying dates in brackets being fixed. For example when labeling music videos I label them like this: Beatles, The – Strawberry Fields Forever (1967), however, the only way I can get it to display dates is to label them like this: Beatles, The – 1967 - Strawberry Fields Forever. If you can’t fix the issue with the brackets can you tell me, so I can go about re-labeling my videos? Thanks.
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-21-2007 at 03:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Dragon_slayer,

No problem. I have updated eJukebox for the next version so that the Year will now be imported from (####) in the filepath/filename.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rllercstr7

posted on 4-24-2007 at 06:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Is eJukebox going to be able to read the tags for the different types of video Audiosoft? I converted one of my asf files to wmv to try things out and noticed it didn't read the album name or anything from the tag. I used Tag & Rename to write the information. Also anything on my previous post about using wmp for video and winamp for music playback? Thanks! I look forward to seeing the next version :D
Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-24-2007 at 08:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
...I have updated eJukebox for the next version so that the Year will now be imported from (####) in the filepath/filename.

Audiosoft, you mean that for a non-mp3 album folder named "Album (Year)", the Year tag will be imported in eJukebox? That's great! So the full tag less method will be:

Album (Year)/Track# - Artist - Title.xxx

I'm right?

Could you add a option which SHOWS the Album Year in brackets -MP3s or NOT- in all eJukebox lists (songlist, carousel, albumlist and nowplaying)? Which means that for MP3 files, the year would be picked from the id3 tag, or from the album folder name??
i.e.: "Paris by night (1988)", instead of just the album name "Paris by night".
And this option would also SORT albums by their album year. But maybe it's precisely what you have made for the next version?

Well, if you add a such option I will have tons of work.. because until now I name all my albums: "Year - Album", but I think that would worth it!

Thanks.

:cool: Pirk
Well_Jaggy

posted on 4-25-2007 at 01:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Please don't pick the year up from the MP3 File name!!! or at least make it a selectable option.

Would be fine for non MP3 files though
Audiosoft
Super Administrator

posted on 4-25-2007 at 07:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:

So the full tag less method will be:
Album (Year)/Track# - Artist - Title.xxx
I'm right?

That is right. However Track# - Artist - Title (Year).xxx will also work.

Quote:

Could you add a option which SHOWS the Album Year in brackets -MP3s or NOT- in all eJukebox lists (songlist, albumlist and nowplaying)?

That is possible but will take some time to implement

Quote:

Please don't pick the year up from the MP3 File name!!! or at least make it a selectable option.

Would be fine for non MP3 files though

It will only attempt to find the year in the filepath/name when the mp3 does not have a year in the tag.

Pirk
Posting Freak

posted on 4-25-2007 at 08:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OK Audiosoft. I'm greatly interested by the option that will show the album years in brackets after the album names. That will avoid me to tamper with all the album names.. So I'll wait patiently you implement that!

Thanks a lot for your work on eJukebox.

:cool: Pirk
Well_Jaggy

thumbup.gif posted on 4-26-2007 at 09:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks Audiosoft, good to clear that up. :D
Dragon_slayer

posted on 4-26-2007 at 11:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
Dragon_slayer,

No problem. I have updated eJukebox for the next version so that the Year will now be imported from (####) in the filepath/filename.

Awesome, thanks Audiosoft!! :D
Dragon_slayer

posted on 4-26-2007 at 11:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Pirk
OK Audiosoft. I'm greatly interested by the option that will show the album years in brackets after the album names. That will avoid me to tamper with all the album names.. So I'll wait patiently you implement that!

Thanks a lot for your work on eJukebox.

Good idea Pirk, I would also like to see this implemented.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats