Member Is Offline
posted on 2-4-2019 at 04:05 PM
How to Add Music to your iPhone
If you’re bored with your present music library or you want to add some new music to your Music library, then you can add music to your library for
free as well as after purchasing. Adding songs to the Music Library is very simple and straightforward, here are some methods are given below you can
use to get more songs:
Method 1: Steps for adding iTunes Library
1. Open your ‘iTunes’ desktop app.
2. Click on ‘File’ at the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Select ‘Add Folder to Library’ from the drop-down list.
4. Select music ‘Folder’ you want to add.
5. Click on ‘Select Folder’ button at the lower-right corner of the window.
6. Now, connect your iPhone with your computer.
7. Wait and click on ‘iPhone’s icon’ at the top of the iTunes Window. Clicking on it will open your iPhone’s page.
8. Click grey colour ‘Sync’ button near the lower-right corner of the screen. It will immediately begin adding your music to your iPhone.
9. Wait to complete syncing. It will take time according to how many songs you are adding to your iPhone.
10. Click on ‘Done’ button when finished.
Now, your music will be on your iPhone. If there is any problem in playing music or doesn’t transfer properly then close iTunes and reopen it. And
again try syncing.
Method 2: Adding music by purchasing on iPhone
This method of adding music to your iPhone’s Music app is not free. You will have to pay for the song you want to add to your Music app.
1. Touch on ‘iTunes Store’ app to open it.
2. Tap on ‘Search’ (Magnifying glass-shaped) icon near the bottom of your iPhone screen.
3. Tap on ‘Search bar’ at the top of your screen. Doing this will launch your iPhone’s keyboard.
4. Enter a ‘Song/ Band/or an album name’ into the search bar.
5. Then tap ‘Search’.
6. Check search result and tap on ‘Artist or Album’ to find your music.
7. Tap on ‘Music’s price’ of the song that you want to add.
8. Type your ‘Apple ID password’ or ‘scan your Touch ID’ when asked.
9. Click ‘Buy’ to confirm your purchase. Your selected music will begin downloading into your device Music app.
10. Wait to complete the download. Downloading will take time according to the size of music data and your network connection.
11. Click the ‘Play’ button to play your music. You’ll see the play button near the song name when downloading will finish.
Method 3: Adding music by using Streaming Apps
Streaming music will consume your mobile data very quickly, so try to connect your iPhone with a WiFi network. After connecting your iPhone with a
WiFi network go through the below steps:
1. Open ‘App Store’ of your iPhone.
2. Tap on ‘Search bar’ to find a streaming service.
3. Now, type the name of a streaming app (Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora,etc.) into the search bar.
4. Hit ‘Search’ button.
5. Select the app from the search result you want to get.
6. Tap blue ‘Get’ button to begin the download.
7. Enter your ‘Apple ID password’ if asked and wait for the download to complete.
8. Now, launch the application.
9. Log in to the application with your Facebook or Gmail account as possible.
10. Find a Song and play it for free. By using these methods, you can easily add music to your iPhone’s Music app. There are also some other
methods available you can use to add music to the device.
Jack Tucker is a security expert and he writes about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and is working at Norton.com/Setup
Source : How to Add Music to your iPhone
Member Is Offline
posted on 2-9-2019 at 02:30 PM
The tough thing that I face in iPhone is to download music from https://digthesegigs.com/concert-tickets-online/,so I search out and find a solution that is add music from the laptop using the