Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: ejukebox 4.1 partial load of mp3 folder to DB
crlove

posted on 11-22-2006 at 02:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
MP3 files eJUKEBOX doesn't like

Have you given anymore thought to making the DB load bypass errors. I still have issues where I will have to go thru the m3u.db and move files out of the MP3 directory to get all the files to load. You had mentioned earlier that

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
the only time I know of where the database update will freeze when trying to add a song is when it encounters corrupted files or torrent based downloads that have not finished or started downloading. The id3 tag read takes forever to figure out there is no tag so it appears frozen for a very long time before it kicks in again. I am looking into creating a timeout so the tag reader gives up on these files instead of taking forever to go to the next file.

You said you maybe able to speed it up by skipping bad file quicker. If it finds bad files can you make it not crash during file finds and not hang on the db load of the files after it finds them?
Brushen

posted on 12-1-2009 at 08:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Is it possible to make the update manager display more information by the way, without using significantly more resources? Things like.

Regards

Brushen
Surendettement
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2019 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats